Hey user come on in and take a seat…I heard you had a “done in one” issue for Superman you’d like me to draw

>hey user come on in and take a seat…I heard you had a “done in one” issue for Superman you’d like me to draw
Quick give him your pitch, it’s your big shot to make it into comics

Attached: 42F8A3EB-F065-46C3-BE5E-84109B6393FE.jpg (821x1021, 601.19K)

>He is hot
>His workplace is clean
>young
>drawing Batman kino at the moment

CHAD
CHAD
CHAD

>wears a shirt and tie to draw comics
Reminds me of old photos of DC offices from the 60s . These people were writing/drawing goofy Superman stories but they still dressed fairly well.
Professionalism

Superman playing baseball on the moon with other powerhouse Leaguers

>my hero academia toys on the shelf
cringe

Aight, it's a normal day in Metropolis when suddenly fucking aliens teleports the literal city of Metropolis into Outer Space.

Superman as always saves Metropolis from its kidnappers, but unfortunately Superman doesn't know where in the universe are they. It's up to Superman to guide the floating City of Metropolis through the perils of Space, facing off alien horrors and cosmic terrors, and back to Earth. As Lex Luthor uses this opportunity to put doubt into the city's citizens if Superman can really protect them.

Basically Superman and Metropolis space adventures.

Superman is exposed to Brown Kryptonite, which gives him literal explosive diarrhea.

You’re all hired

Attached: 2457BD60-CE4D-432E-B1D6-88D61B7C87B8.jpg (658x557, 411.19K)

Superman catches a cold from krypton and has to use his robots to do all his work for him. He controls them all from his bed as they go on adventure
He becomes a Super-Gamer

it's a photo op, user, nobody draws dressed like that

what? he made everything digital? hwat ever happened to pencil and ink?

His work on the recent new Batman issue, changing up his style, sorta channeling Lee Weeks, was excellent.

That’s how I dress to go to work

Lol

All of Superman’s robots go on strike for paid holiday leave

I need the Snyder Cut of this.

Can you unironically use a circling tool in paint? I see a ninja turtle which is fairly based and a big titty bunny girl also fairly based. Are you confusing those two figures on the bottom for something else?

You have to be epic boomer artists like Alex Ross or Arthur Adams to still use physical paper, otherwise the big companies expect your work to be digital because its the standard workflow for comics now.

Are you fucking old? Digital work can be sent via emails, is less likely to be damaged, and can be worked on by multiple people without physical meetups or transfering. Name me one single reason most work shouldn't be with the most convenient method. Paper is only the way to go when you want a specific look.

not him but but guy on the left is all might, i have no idea who the guy on the front right is but I stopped reading after the Gentle/La Brava fight

If you can identify that blurry ass figurine faster than anyone else can you might have residual feelings of attachment that are fueling your dislike of it. Also wouldn't all might be like the one okay figurine as a manga example of a western themed character that tries to stay as true to comic themes of the uberman? He literally is a superman proxy.

are you on mobile or something? It's not that blurry, and All Might has a pretty iconic design. Pic related is like the 6th result when you google All Might Figurine
>you might have residual feelings of attachment that are fueling your dislike of it
I heard it went to shit anyway so idrc, pretty sure I dropped it close to when the whole 7 quirks stuff became a thing

Attached: allmight.jpg (1100x1100, 96.99K)