90s spiderman

What exactly is the picture they use for the spider sense ? Even if you stop the frames it is hard to understand what you are looking at.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFsU6SHT8a4
What is that thing ?

Anyone has a animation cell of it ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118.43K)

I always noticed this part.

Attached: HUH.png (248x639, 215.67K)

It looks like a distorted versions of set pieces from the show thrown in at random.

Mix of DNA & random shit?

>It looks like a distorted versions of set pieces from the show thrown
I mean it is posible to reconstruct a good part of that picture from the frames we have, did someone do that ? Or did someone see the animation cell of that thing ?

umm idk but I like it

Attached: Spider-Sense.jpg (1280x720, 75.83K)

Don't think so. Who knows?

I like to think Peter sees that every time it goes off and that’s why he’s always so surprised by it

Very good shot, you almost see 100% of it.

Interesting question. I never thought about this, and never saw anyone ask about it before. I didn't even realize they used the same picture in nearly every scene.

I tried to get a better look at the background by editing multiple screenshots together. The edit is kinda half-assed here and there, and there's a spot on the bottom that I couldn't fill because Peter seemed to always be covering that spot. Still, it gives at least some kind of an idea of what the picture looked like.

Attached: tas2.jpg (1084x817, 94.57K)

>Interesting question. I never thought about this,
It was on the back of my mind for some time actually since I have seen it back in the day. I decided to freeze frame it now because technology.

This one Always reminded me of ribs.

I have no idea what I'm looking at.

>The edit is kinda half-assed here and there,
Great work user. Is there anyone who tried doing more with it.

WTF is this even it looks like some AI (before) generated thing.

They do look like some kind of skeletal structures to me as well. Maybe a bit Giger-like alien shit, but with weird psychedelic colors that he wouldn't have used. Or something similar to the elephant graveyard in Lion King.
Such a strange but cool painting. The whole spider-sense effect (the background, the sound effect, Spidey's eyes and the lighting changing) was pretty neat in that show.

>I didn't even realize they used the same picture in nearly every scene.
user the show was great however even as a child I did notice the blatant animation reuse they did. They where super cheep with it.Do you want to know examples ?
The 6 legendary warriors is I think the most outrageous example.

In like the first part kingpin attacks a fortress in his craft.
The final episode electro attacks the same fortress and basically EMPs planes out of the sky.
Only there are also shots of a craft attacking the fortress and it is the same animation from the first part.

Remember kingpin is not attacking now and electro does not control any craft....
There is lots of stuff like this like the show for one attack the background changes from open space to some warehouse and you know they recycled it from one of the previous episodes.

>The whole spider-sense effect (the background, the sound effect, Spidey's eyes and the lighting changing) was pretty neat in that show.
YES.

>They do look like some kind of skeletal structures to me as well.
This is what I interpreted it to look like while seeing it as a kid. Now I notice the flame like parts in the left bottom.

Looks like some hentai shit

How ?

As a kid I wondered what it was as well, but figured it was just some distorted screenshot from the episode. It goes by too quick for a child without the means to rewind the episode to ask more questions.

How does it look to you now ?
See: and

>Well, did you see anything?
>Nah, the the same old crap I always see when I close my eyes

>It goes by too quick for a child without the means to rewind the episode to ask more questions.
I know.

I think it's a distortion of Aunt May's house.

Its Madam Web

Attached: 2DA311C9-16FA-4D5C-86AA-758A7368DF86.jpg (2434x1653, 457.11K)