What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?

What are you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?

Attached: What you gonna do big guy?.png (2414x1212, 2.13M)

*shit

YEAH!
ORDER UP!

>Order up!

Attached: Order up.png (994x420, 670.71K)

>*Groans*

Attached: Kung Fu Fighting.png (2532x1534, 1.51M)

What if it that scene became Tai Lung's sexual awakening? Haha. How would Po react? Would he be flattered that a legenderary kung fu figter got a boner from his fat ass?

>Po defeats Tai Lung not through the power of Kung Fu, but by making him gay through the power of his fat panda ass
>His is executed for homosexuality because its Medieval China

Imagine if the Po vs Tai Lung fight was between Tai Lung and a very fat Tigress instead. Imagine if Tigress's fat furry butt smooshed Tai Lung's face, wouldn't that be funny? haha...

Attached: 1534189873.krystalangeldemon_tigress_vs_dumpling_by_tubbytoon-db0tjw2.jpg (1600x1208, 141.67K)

>Tubbytoon
>Immobile fat Tigress

Attached: donald-duck-boner.gif (220x205, 93.18K)

My brother

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.23K)

Does the rest of the movie change too

>Kung Fu Panda but Tigress becomes the Dragon Warrior as originally intended.
>She also befriends Po and becomes addicted to his cooking.

You can guess what happens after that user

Attached: 1534189663.krystalangeldemon_fat_and_fierce_tigress_by_tubbytoon-dajow9b.jpg (1600x1399, 174.89K)

Does she end up with Tai Lung and bring him home?

Sure! All it took was one face-full of fat Tigress ass to change Tai Lung's entire world view.

Imagine the wedding

At that point Tai Lung is in a wheelchair due to how much Tigress has pulverized his pelvis.

Shifu couldn't be anymore happy

I’m sure he’s glad Tai Lung is back. He now has his son with his plump wife

Unironically a pretty good ending, way better then him being banished to the Chinese shadow realm

It could end with them on a first date where they end up ogling each other’s bodies

Po is both their wingman, he finds the idea of two super cool kung fu legends dating to be freaking awesome!

The second movie could be about their marriage.

>Tai Lung and Tigress use their teamwork to defeat Lord Chen.
>Tai Lung literally just throws Tigress at Chen and his entire body is crushed.

>Most if their training is just Tigress being lifted while she eats noodles

>Tai Lung lifting his fat wife all day makes him even more powerful then he already is

>Soarring sessions always leads to either Tigress clawing his pants off, her winning by leaving him hard or her sitting on his face