What did Any Forums think of Catwoman: Hunted...

What did Any Forums think of Catwoman: Hunted? It was written by Greg Weisman and used some of the same character designs and voice actors from Young Justice (Cheshire, Talia, etc.).

Attached: catwoman.jpg (500x630, 62.33K)

I thought the animation was good, but the dialogue really killed it for me. I get that this is Catwoman, and puns are her thing, but the writing felt pretty cringe. And then it was just constant jazz throughout. I like me some jazz for a heist and shit, but they lay it on real thick. Otherwise, it was kinda meh.

It was pretty fun, for the most part. Though the premise of it being a heist film falls apart halfway through.

Felt like an early 2000s anime like Agent Aika

Attached: 1649734991893.webm (1920x1080, 2.61M)

>I thought the animation was good, but the dialogue really killed it for me.
I thought the animation was shit and the dialog was also shit. And the writing in general was shit.

Liz Gillies has a sexy voice. I want her to do more Catwoman seducing lesbians..

It needed ipads

It was comfy. It was little cheesey but in a good way

I thought it was one long, pointless fight scene. Weisman just tagged different fighters in and out in his "Summer Slam" video. He's done better.

Even as a big Catwoman fan I couldn't finish it. The writing/dialog was just bad. I think I made it at least 30 minutes in before I stopped watching

Yeah, Greg wrote a check the animation couldn't cash. All those heavy hitters and they're just standing around doing nothing.

I like it, animation was cheap, but at least was a fun cartoon film.

I enjoyed it in the same way I enjoyed Batman vs TMNT. As in "it's not good but entertaining enough".

It was a fun watch, though I felt like the last 3rd really fell apart.

I liked that he kept some VA's especially Cheshire, who's voice is pure sex. But the writing was bad and and plenty of times it was just stupid. Cheetah was terribly done as she should have walked all over Catwoman.

The music was cool I guess.

>censored cleavage
>yet every dc movie always has hundred of shirtless buff guy scenes
2woke4me

Except that obe is pretty good ublike this ibe you tasteless faggot

No, both are trash, you low-standards faggot.

Attached: HuntedInterviews_blog_6201dd071a4bf8.20348825[1].jpg (900x734, 135.03K)

>It was written by Greg Weisman
i haven't watched it and now that i know this i'll avoid it like the plague

>Cheetah was terribly done as she should have walked all over Catwoman.

Sad part is that this is STILL her best outing in non-comic media, where she's just a furry.