What the hell was his problem?

Attached: ZogZog.png (1087x466, 273.08K)

no pusi

Lack of funding

he's blue

Should've been silent.

why?

2 dimensional villain in a 2 dimensional boring movie.

card tricks

He was quite awake

He had more frames than he could afford

no why was he so evil

They should have figured out that animating that way was a guaranteed disaster for a feature length movie.
I would have been more than happy to see a finished product with less frames as far as the 3D portions and aesthetic was the same.
Or at least reserve the high framerate for certain characters.

zugzug

>I would have been more than happy to see a finished product with less frames as far as the 3D portions and aesthetic was the same.
I can see the production in the studio now
>Just one more frame, one more frame bro
>It's gonna be fluid, just one more frame
>The budget can handle it just one more frame

The project was far too ambitious for its period and budget and the fact nobody had the balls to tell Williams that always baffles me.

Were the scenes that got finished gorgeous? Yes, but holy shit, they were unsustainable as shit.

GILCHRIST!!!

Attached: gilchrist.jpg (1440x4701, 1.2M)

Zigger

He was genie's less handsomw younger brother

That wasn't the point. This was meant to be the pinnacle of animation, a showcase of what the craft could do. Telling a story was never the goal.

Animating on ones doesn't leave much attention or budget for writing.

>Year is 1988
>Richard Williams: *btfo disney with his awesome roger rabbit animation on ones*
>disney, realizing they now have to put more effort into their own animations to keep up with Richard Williams: "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN"
>disney, knowing that they will get btfo by The Thief and the Cobbler: *pays Warner Bros in shekels to shut it down*

Attached: Keith_the_Goyim_2.png (751x517, 76.02K)