Why is it that even decent creators can't produce good content anymore?

Why is it that even decent creators can't produce good content anymore?

Attached: h&g.jpg (1200x675, 120.48K)

I look up what this series is..

>Dan Povenmire's young teenage daughter (who Melissa was based off of in MML but now says she is very gay and uses they/them pronouns) is the voice of the lead character
>the actor from Disney's show about teen boys in love plays her brother
>Dan is saying this is the best show he's ever worked on

Cartoons aren't in a good place.

Watching the clips that were released makes me feel that the show is the aborted idea for a side-segment on MML or P&F. Not something that should be standalone.
>Gretel's VA is awful and has no range.
Like P&F or MML, the show entirely depends on how good the villains or side characters are.
Without the supporting cast of Doof, Perry, Buford, Baljeet, Melissa, Zack, Cavendish, or Dakota. Both shows were overall meh.

>>Dan Povenmire's young teenage daughter (who Melissa was based off of in MML but now says she is very gay and uses they/them pronouns) is the voice of the lead character
Oh gawd...this does not bode well since she'll never receive any adverse treatment.

Between schools and modern kids media, you have to either do your damndest or be insanely lucky to not have your kids groomed into the alphabet mafia. Children today are taught that straight is boring and you are rewarding if you deviate from it.

If anyone is interested. Here's what Meli, Dan's daughter, looks like.

Attached: meli-povenmire.jpg (210x295, 12.95K)

>she
ahem..you are supposed to call them by they. Do not misgender them.

>but now says she is very gay and uses they/them pronouns
irrelevant

She looks nothing like Melissa from MML, but I can see where he took some of her traits.

Fuck you, I'll call Meli a woman and use she/her pronouns to talk about her as anyone that believes in using different ones is nothing more than mentally ill.
Maybe if she had longer hair and not such a fat face? The woke virus causes people to either become incredibly skinny or obese. Also, it makes people chop off their hair and style it into laughable cuts.

I don't think Swampy is involved.

only to non black children, black boys are taught that being strong and powerfull is part of their culture and African heritage ( they never mention genetics of course)

Geometric people: the musical, was never "good content" for starters.

I never understood its appeal

Because Disney right now it's ina very schyzophrenic phase where execs are being shifted left and right and everyone is trying to be the one exec that greenlighted the next Phineas and Ferb.

Doesn't matter if your show was good like Wander Over Yonder and Amphibia, ok-ish like Milo or shit like Owl House, scheduling and budget can be randomly taken away from the moment an Executive decides your show "doesn't fit the brand" despite the fact that if that was true it wouldn't have been greenlighted in the first place.

Haven't watched The Ghost & Molly Magee yet I'm already seeing that Disney is shuffling its scheduling a single season 1 which makes you question why they even bothered to make it.

It's always a race between the higher-ups to find the golden goose that will solidify their spot at the board, while the actual creators have to cross their fingers their concepts ends up appeasing them long enough to not get canceled midway.

The only ones who luckied out were Amphibia (Who was smart enough to guarantee its 3 seasons and even had to put a bunch of human world townie bullshit to pad enough, cause I imagined otherwise it'd have gotten as fucked as Owle House after True Colors, and Big City Greens cause it managed to find itself a niche)

This show screams Dan failing with Milo and creating the safest thing he could muster to guarantee at least an easy two seasons.

It was the perfect "put in the background" kind of show.

>Simplistic episode premises
>song each episode to appease children and listeners
>It's simplistic structure allowed your mind to wander around and still be able to catch on when a clever joke was thrown
>Used continuity more as a "reward for remembering an episode" rather than for an actual story structure.

People'sopinion may differ on if they liked it or not, but structure-wise it worked

Is he suppose to be related to Buford?

Attached: 7C32B663-E010-4576-9763-21DA2BD23ED7.png (2208x1242, 2.05M)

I lost interest in this show when they revealed that the hamster can talk.

Nah, black people are being taught they are oppressed, no matter their social status or riches
You are weak and need white men to stop being so powerful to have any chance at succeeding in life

on the contrary

>This thread

Are people still just seething that Owlhouse and Frogshow got cancelled for this show?