Nobody cares about Kelly

Nobody cares about Kelly.

Attached: tumblr_db597c456c0ef206f1c62ff0b7c352be_50fe6198_1280.png (736x736, 341.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEVE5GFhJr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heinous, Brittany and Marco in a Princess Dress we're the only good characters in Star Vs.

Attached: S2E36_Miss_Heinous_wielding_Rasticore's_chainsaw.png (1920x1080, 757.19K)

I still love you, Shelly.

Literal who?

Describe her personality.

The writers definitely didn't. Remember when her relationship with Marco ended offscreen?

More than Jackie

Gravity Falls had its own Graggle Simpson character?

why did she need to be in the show again

Incredibly bad planning.

She was probably created just to be in that one episode to have that gag about her boyfriend living in her hair. Someone decided to use her again later for some reason.

What was even the point of developing a relationship with the 2 when they were just gonna torpedo it offscreen so Starco could be endgame

My brother in Christ, you cared enough about her to make this thread.

they literally could have just extended Jackie and Marco instead of giving him ANOTHER temp girlfriend

What was the point of the Goblin Dogs episode?

To bring back Ponyhead

They could have. But for whatever reason, they decided to have Marco go through this Mewni otaku phase for a season before, out of nowhere, realizing that it would get him nowhere in real life

I actually forgot entirely this was a Star Vs character for a second and thought it was Amphibia or something. I love Star and watched all seasons, too. Just shows you how little care they have for whatever or whoever this was supposed to be. This is probably for the better because she would've been a forced brown girl like all the other recent Disney shows.

To make fun of LA food truck culture

youtube.com/watch?v=WEVE5GFhJr4

oh shit is that Spencer from iCarly