Detective Cat

So, are we looking forward to it or will it be dead on arrival?

Attached: FIHPX1FWUAUlyoS.jpg_large.jpg (2048x781, 133.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AD8H7T38Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDgxImlW5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did charlie make this thread himself?

I can tell you, based on that character design, it will be dead on arrival.

I'm not the creator, I just want to know if anyone cares. I mean, it's going to be hand drawn in 2D and a throwback to old toon style comedy. I don't know why there isn't any hype, isn't this what you people wanted?

I know it looks kinda generic, but please don't judge a book by its cover. At least watch the trailer. The personalities make up for it in spades.

This looks bland. What's the appeal besides being hand drawn?

Look, I really don't know what else to tell you. Just please watch the promo trailer before solidifying your opinion on it. Here, I'll even link it for you so you don't have to search it out yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=4AD8H7T38Ig

Looks okay, bland but okay, the jokes were good so far.

Here’s the main character designs

Attached: incredibleadventures.jpg (1200x630, 113.73K)

calling cat-22 but less funny

Looks okay but the sidekick design is too simple.

No I don't want Dog City but with Cats.

Hi Charlie

Attached: 1v.jpg (500x503, 64.33K)

I hope your main villain is interesting

I'm not the fucking creator of the cartoon. And his name is Charles, assholes. Do you really think he's that desperate? I just wanted to see if people who were into cartoons, you know, cared about a damn cartoon.

Nah Leo is better and that shit got revived by Disney and will get tons of promotion since it's a Disney+ Original

Attached: FNBLQj3UYAErRFq.jpg (2189x1449, 810.1K)

I replied twice to the same person... I don't really care to be honest. If you don't want to talk about it or at least speculate a little on potential characters and plots, I'll leave.

Who is Charlie and what is this and why suddenly a random Any Forums user is in love with him?

you are witnessing an autistic cartoonist self-shill thread, look at him and laugh

>I'm not the creator
Pfffthahaha

>Do you really think he's that desperate?
Yes.

Just watchdd the full thing and yeah... I stand by what I said. Sorry bud, it didn't convince me. I'd bang the fox lady of that makes you feel better though.

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

I thought it was another shitty Kyle A Carroza pitch

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

Kyle C retweeted it so you’re not far off

That's what I assumed when I saw a thread about it the other day, literally never heard of Charlie Moss in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDgxImlW5Y

Charles did you read the "nice" comment I left you on your second video?

>Literally who creator

I don't give a fuck. If it's good, you will keep talking about it.