Daaaaaaaaaamn nigga this shit was trash. How the fuck did they make this after how good Beast Wars was?

Daaaaaaaaaamn nigga this shit was trash. How the fuck did they make this after how good Beast Wars was?

Attached: file.png (371x500, 236.75K)

Today I will remind them.

Attached: optimus puddle.png (1210x770, 1.13M)

I believe the writers were specifically told not to watch Beast Wars, hence the bizarre character choices
Also most of the designs are garbage

Attached: 917689-thenewrattrap[1].jpg (480x640, 26.75K)

-It wasn't made by the same team of people who made Beast Wars

-The new team brought in to make Beast Machines had no experience with Transformers similar to the BW team, but they also weren't allowed to watch BW because they were ordered to make "something fresh".

>I believe the writers were specifically told not to watch Beast Wars, hence the bizarre character choices

>-It wasn't made by the same team of people who made Beast Wars
>
>-The new team brought in to make Beast Machines had no experience with Transformers similar to the BW team, but they also weren't allowed to watch BW because they were ordered to make "something fresh".

what the fuck why???? like the whole idea was the show is a 22 minute commercial for toys. I look at beast wars and my dick gets hard they blasting they transforming I want a fucking inferno toy now to rape a hatsune miku figma, but beast machines is so fucking bad like it's an abstract fucking mess of a feel.

trying to elucidate ones nigga upon another here please bear with me as I struggle to conceptualize my love for beast wars and disgust for how fucking shit beast machines is. it feels like someone got a contract for a tv show and wrote it under severe crunch while watching the original matrix. there's fucking bizarre like zen buddhist or spiritual like 90s nonsense in the dialogue and direction it's so fucking weird.

meanwhile I think about how fucking sick ravager(?? the crab dude transmetal from season 2) of beast wars is while optimus is literally a tranny and then turns into a skin suit ala this shit dont make no sense

Attached: file.png (1173x669, 584.79K)

Blame Dan Didio, who then went to DC comics with the same approach. Part of the reason might be because Fox Kids got the rights to air Beast Machines exclusively so they might've wanted to clear any confusion...but they aired Beast Wars alot. Like more than Beast Machines

BM ended up doing so poorly wal-mart almost dropped Transformers entirely

>Dan Didio
this was the lead writer for reboot how the fuck did he think beast machines would be entertaining? was he just taking checks?

Context?

Attached: 1650242921363.gif (492x336, 2.98M)

This is supposed to look like his body's disintegrated, that's all the context I know

I have a toy of this ugly shit and I spent years not knowing what the fuck it was but I still thought it was the coolest shit ever just because of how weird it looked so I made up some stupid headcanons like it having time travelling powers.

The toy at least gave him legs

Attached: rattrap mega .jpg (500x500, 37.24K)

Optimus was wielding the powers of the Plasma Energy Chamber, which destroy cybernetics, against Megatron wielding the Key to Vector Sigma, which turns organic matter into cybernetic matter. The two energies interacted and threatened to destroy all of Cybertron, so Optimus channelled them through himself and he got melted.

He's an idiot who managed to fail upwards for a giant chunk of his career.

I always thought his looked so tone-deaf

>The Maximals find Optimus dead
>LOOK MA I'M ROADKILL

Holy fuck

Attached: 1657503999845.jpg (600x557, 19.64K)

he just like me fr fr but in a creative field.

even worse he's just back in either the next episode or scene I don't remember how or why but it literally plays out "no I was wrong we need to find balance so the oracle gave me back my body" (or something)

Man I just wish we could get another series like Beast Wars that felt like a testosterone driven syndicated 90's show again. It was such a good balance of action, lore, humor, and heart.

I liked it. Tankor being Rhinok was stupid, tho

*piercing industrial bgm on repeat*

>DUN DUN DUN DA DA DA

I know this one guy who loves this show and has a massive hateboner for Transformers Prime and Animated. He really, really, really hated Prime Arcee too. I'm like 50% sure he only has the opinions he has because he wants to be a contrarian fuckwit.

Jetstorm is great, though

Attached: 24283575254707.jpg (1377x900, 174.23K)