Is Skadi gone completely?

I know the website was taken down but I remember seeing it archived somewhere else, but now I can't find it anywhere, not the entire thing at least.

Attached: 1555085956448.png (1200x1200, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/animaniacs-hello-nurse-removed/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was on Dumm Comics but the domain expired back in April. I really hope somebody saved all that shit. Well, Skadi at least.

Attached: E1vo6YvWUAE0k-d.jpg (660x680, 119.6K)

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvd3pCeENhWVojY1VObXNHSmdYNVp5OWdvZ25iRm0zSmxUaVFtZmNTc3RzY3B6dXJDU2VYZw==

Shablow

Yeah I checked around and I think it's all just gone. Well I guess we can add Skadi to the list of lost media.

I fucking doubt Katie even acknowledges these comics, cause she sold out to the fucking woke mob.

Attached: Katie 2.png (521x886, 184.51K)

John K's influnce is undeniable

She was "convinced" that she has "internalized misogyny"

>I fucking doubt Katie even acknowledges these comics, cause she sold out to the fucking woke mob.
Sad but true

Attached: vs346.png (1162x908, 1018.11K)

Attached: 1205402190288.png (285x281, 15.59K)

Attached: Women are not smart enough to be nurses.png (998x2920, 3.96M)

Can you cunts go 5 minutes without your culture war bullshit?

>Dot has wits

Attached: 1605875604035.png (892x844, 864.69K)

>In a recent interview with The A.V. Club, Animaniacs showrunner Gabe Swarr and executive producer Wellesley Wild tried answering that question by commenting on their approach for bringing back the wacky Warner trio, the difficulties of planning two years ahead since production began in 2018 and some of the cultural differences that surfaced in that 20 year gap since the show ended.
>One of the victims of this cultural paradigm shift was nurse Heloise Nerz (yes, she has a name), Yakko and Wakko’s crush and the blonde target for the brothers signature “Hellooo nurse!” catchphrase. As Swarr puts it, “immediately hello nurse was goodbye nurse”, noting that running gags like these simply wouldn’t work in 2020.
>The interview goes a little further explaining how the characters and jokes were updated in several ways, including Dot being re-imagined as more of a feminine force that now outsmarts her brothers even more than she did in the past. It’s worth noting that while both producers seem very happy with how the Animaniacs look in 2020, the difficult animation process meant that pre-planned episodes featuring events like the 2020 Tokyo Olympics are still featured despite the sporting event being postponed.
gamerant.com/animaniacs-hello-nurse-removed/amp/

Attached: John K's Bitch.png (1017x222, 363.82K)

>girls presslsing thier ass or tits together
Why does this make me diamonds

This. Shut up and post more Katie lewds

>noting that running gags like these simply wouldn’t work in 2020.
(this is a lie)

Having the Nurse slap the brothers would be more than a sufficient outcome. OR, have an episode where she uses her charm to get them to do stuff for her.
Both ideas are too creative for the woke retards.

Is this a mega link? I can never get these fucking things to work right.

It needs to be decoded before you can use it.

Tender

Attached: 1621138214173.png (500x900, 156.82K)

Skadi is cum brain garbage. Just go jack off.

How does one do that?

Is this really from the new animaniacs?

base64 decoder.

It's infested modern American cartoons, how are we not going to notice it? Not mentioning it would be like living in Norway and not talking about the snow.

Attached: sokka-suki-5.jpg (522x348, 17.43K)

Yep, reboot season one episode 10-A titled "Anima-Nyet"
>After discovering a Russian bootleg version of their show on TV, the Warners head to Russia to complain.
>Written by: Lucas Crandles, Timothy Nash, and Wellesley Wild
>Directed by Scott O'Brien

Someone remind Katie about it on Twitter! I'm sure she'll try to fix it, she probably just forgot!

I’d rather she went back to camp weedontwantcha.

Wasn't this one of those things where the author tried to pitch an animated series and had to sign the rights away?