The Loud House:

Why they remove her from the show?

Attached: dsdsds.png (991x554, 769.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/aGBXDCqZ#Mg7iqQQVgsPspY5uPP8CvA9l2lOEt1ejDkgBctlToFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They need to make Joyce a recurring character

Her whole primary motivation should be wanting to destroy the town or aspects of the town because they ruined her plan to build a Great Lake as a Tourist Trap.

Attached: Joyce.png (288x716, 118.01K)

rape is why

She sucks. No one give a fuck about her just bobby and Ronnie.

was she in the Casagrandes?

she is my favorite loud sister fuck off

Attached: 1656511376426 (1).png (1649x1414, 483.2K)

too old?

I wonder if Great Lakes City is her next target because it's a "ripoff of Detroit"

I'm guessing it was the writers trying to change things up to distance themselves from Savino's vision, as he discussed in an interview that he was saving Lori moving to college for a series finale if it ever reached that point.
Overall, it was a messy process. At first Lori was planning on living in Great Lakes City, going to college with Bobby where his uncle teaches, but that was later scrapped and replaced with golf college.

Attached: bobby meow.jpg (674x585, 77.77K)

I think great lakes city is chicago

"ripoff of Chicago"

S.U.S.P.E.N.S.E. is better.
I hope this post is ironic.
She is the sister with the most appearances on the spin-off, followed by Lisa.
Mine too.
Hello Gavin.
Flip is older than her.
Fairway University, which is actually near GLC, is Lori's dream college, but, before getting a scholarship, she was going to attend Chavez University (UIC IRL) with Bobby instead because of her not so good grades. I hope the planned finale is Bobby and Lori's wedding. BTW, there will be an upcoming Lori episode featuring Bobby named Crashed Course, but we don't have the synopsis yet.

>Lori episode featuring Bobby named Crashed Course
Could be another golf episode

Seems likely. Coach Niblick is also credited alongside the rest of the siblings and two students, one being male.

It's supposed to show realism. Not everyone's gonna stay home forever.

>"Lights, Camera, Nuclear Reaction"
mega.nz/file/aGBXDCqZ#Mg7iqQQVgsPspY5uPP8CvA9l2lOEt1ejDkgBctlToFU

Attached: 1657491100961.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Also, did anyone record the new shorts?

Your thoughts?

If the writers wanted to import the GLC characters to the main show, Joyce destroying the city could work lol

That's crazy.