Ultimate Avengers = Most Based Avengers

The Ultimates are somehow the most bizarrely shitty and awesome depictions of the Avengers, what are your guys thoughts?

Attached: 21027918-14D0-49A7-846D-FEB020BC03E0.jpg (1041x1600, 389.19K)

Wolverine taking it to everyone in a "bro you can rip me in half and I'm going to fuck you up later and I still fucked your bitch so if you'll excuse me I'm gonna heal my legs back on and go back to fucking her"
>>
>>
>>
damnit shield....

Ultimate Wolverine was such a feral gigachad - dude legitimately let Cyclops, the lynchpin of the X-Men, almost die in the Savage Land just so he could clap Jean Greys cheeks. Not counting the other time he possessed Spider-Man’s body and the first thing he did was try to fuck Mary Jane. Based beyond belief

Incestuous Maximoff twins was cringe

I can understand why the Ultimate versions of Captain America, Thor and Iron Man divide fans, and have people who love them, people who hate them, but literally every other Avengers character in Ultimate Marvel is an awful mockery of the original, many of them don't really have anything positive you can say about them at all.

I like Ultimate Cap because I hate how 90% of the depictions of him from this century suck him off as moral paragon of virtue. I remember reading the Korvac Saga and being surprised at how Shooter wrote him to be an antagonistic asshole to Tony.

Ultimate Tony Stark is unironically better than most Tony Starks.
>still makes and sells weapons
>it’s drunk all the time
>never turned evil
>became a superhero on his own without prodding

Just re-watched the Ultimate Avengers movie, underrated & good.

Basically a loose adaption of the first full Ultimates book without the retarded edge on Hulk & especially Hank.

Good voice work especially for Steve & Widow.

Wasp is sexy as fuck.

Attached: tumblr_5e6ca863adf6a0112e03e42febdbebac_c8d8ae90_400.jpg (308x533, 41.6K)

Attached: Wasp_Recruited_UA.jpg (720x402, 57.34K)

> We will never get this outfit is the Mcu on pitslut Lilly.
Why Live?

Attached: lIsqtqmH_o.jpg (1080x1350, 183.98K)

Ultimate Cap is honestly the only one I like, and I don't really like him outside of Ultimates 1, 2, and the Annual. Everything after that goes downhill.

I don't care for Ultimate Cap, but compare Millar's Ultimate Captain America in Ultimates 1 and 2, with Jason Aaron's Ultimate Captain America in his miniseries and Jeph Loeb's Ultimate Captain America in Ultimates 3 and New Ultimates

Millar somehow managed to be the more nuanced writer.

does she ALSO flash the Hulk?

See, Ultimates 1 and 2 were written in the sense of being movie treatments. And since Cap is the main character is good that Millar had more of an idea about how Cap works.

He also murders kids on Xavier's orders.

He's rampaging across the city and she flashes her tits at him to calm him down.

Not really loose if it's fundamentally the same story.

>tries to fuck underage mary jane
dam if you fine that to be a chad move you'll love dateline nbc

More superheroines should use this tactic to distract their enemies

Attached: 1136413_revtilian_commission-busty-gwenpool.jpg (1050x1250, 641.07K)

That was the best part

Funny their actors in Age of Ultron played a married couple in Godzilla.

Meme magic is real.

Ultimate Cap was just 40s and 50s Cap reborn
Ultimate Iron Man brought back the Howard Hughisian, what if Bruce Wayne had more fun ideas, rejecting the transhumanism of the 90s and 2000s
Ultimate Thor was just plain interesting.
I agree about everything else though.

It's the best version of these characters.

Ultimate Captain America was better than 616 Cap from the same time period.

Attached: ultmts2011016int-6-copyjpg-9d912c_800w.jpg (800x1215, 257.52K)

The only thing I didn't like was pym being a wife beater, that yellow jacket incident was just one of those lame psa but it became so important to the character.

Natasha turning out to be a childkiller was the jumping the shark moment for the whole universe but this sequence was dope

Attached: RCO009_1461989337.jpg (1041x1600, 503.96K)

Funny how the whole Barton family was adapted to the movies and Natasha was a very close friend. Quite the morbid joke lol.