Pink Toothless lmao

Pink Toothless lmao

Attached: 1657488803242.jpg (247x267, 39.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozeOz8bD6ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are clearly teeth...

which would you rather get a blowjob from?

>no legs
SOILED IT

Attached: charles-ellison-red-posec-lineup.jpg (1920x1080, 239.76K)

not really. red didnt exactly have any real screentime to show some form of personality or connection. i believe they wanted to though since she had random aggression ot the battleship

Toothless had teeth too
Was taking more design wise

i read that in spongebob's voice

Red has one or two things of her own going for her. Toothless never vored anybody and let them watch ambient weather from the safety of his nostrils.

So who did “Whalers on the Moon” better: The Sea Beast, or Bad Traveling from Love Death and Robots?

Attached: 67ED926B-4172-4FF2-9586-4F4A78CB5F9C.jpg (1917x955, 239.01K)

> vored anybody and let them watch ambient weather from the safety of his nostrils
Clip?

yeah the smooth cat face thing was a bit stupid. should have looked like actual dragons or the very least match the high detailed style of the rest of the movie.

It’s a bit too long for one clip, and is a concept that gets utilized off and on more than once.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozeOz8bD6ig

I hated the ending. The kid just went (((THEM))) and everyone started blaming the royals, Im not sure how the war benefited them. does it mean they were able to trade better because they have cleared swathes of the oceans? because that means those waters were in danger from the beasts. How did it benefit the empire?

Sea Toothless
Legless

I'm... presuming they made an industry based on killing and hunting sea beasts? Or maybe they sell the horns? I'm not sure.

kek

I believe the only explanation that can be derived in the film is that the Empire sought them as trophies and nothing more. This is mostly highlighted when we first see the King and Queen for the first time, surrounded by a trove of "trophies" and how their need to kill Red isnt fueled by a war mindset but by a aloof spoiled mindset, not fueled by urgency but simply wanting the big shiny trophy. But then the tides of history go by and the common folk end up seeing it as an actual war, even though again, as the film states, there is no incident of sea beasts actually showing up on human shores and attacking towns and such.

However I do slightly agree with your sentiment that the speech scene is a little ham-fisted. The film either needed a scene where we actually learn the truth of the war to better justify the big speech or just have it fucking end without her doing the speech at all. That scene is a blemish though in whats otherwise a solid flick in my opinion.

Attached: give_it_to_me_daddy.jpg (362x334, 42.35K)

What kinda pissed me off is how they were building up the fallout from the Captain dealing with the witch,
>It'll cost you everything
>We'll all pay the price
And then literally nothing happens. It honestly feels like they jumbled two different drafts together.

It was a movie

I need a fancut that removes everything but the hunters