I can't believe Ben 10 did a better multiverse story than No Way Home

I can't believe Ben 10 did a better multiverse story than No Way Home

Attached: And_then_there_was_ben_profile.png (1000x563, 648.47K)

I remember being in the threads when this came out, a lot of people were disappointed by how few bens there were in the "ben war"

I was more upset than Ben 10k had a literal nuclear powered reality warper at his disposal and the only thing he did with it was physically try to punch Vilgax. Instead of turning him into pudding or teleporting him into the sun or something.

I thought badass gwen was just a dream, not a separate universe.
So a cuck ben really does exist?

Yeah I just watched that yesterday. Vilgax has always wanted an ARMY of omnitrix weilders but only got like 5 not counting Eon. And Paradox only brought 4 not counting NW Ben. It was probably more cost productive to have that many so they don’t have to worry about like 50 different color swapped aliens running around

In my opinion, there were a bunch of missed opportunities for other possible Omnitrix wielders. Like there's a joke universe where Argit gets an omnitrix, but what about Kevin? If he got the omnitrix, would he be on the Vilgax side or on the hero side? They referenced the Gwen 10 episode, but what about the ending where Max got the omnitrix. There's also other alternate universe shenanigans, like the obligatory r63 universe, or the universe where Ben uses Ascalon instead of the omnitrix to be a modern day wandering knight, or whatever. Like, the villain side had more original ideas for alternate Bens, such as zombie Ben and Mad Max Ben, so why not do stuff like that for the Heroic Bens? Why not Sumo Slammer Ben with a samurai aesthetic? Or a magic using Ben? Missed Opportunities, all of it. Episode was still good, though.

I would preferred an entire arc of Ben going to different timelines with different omnitrixes instead of the monster arc we got.

That would’ve been a marked improvement over what we received.

They did best Ben dirty.
>Only turned into the fart alien
>barely had any lines
>we never saw his world like we did with Australian Ben
>barely know anything about it

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-01-18h59m48s119.png (720x404, 216.51K)

Having Ben go to different dimensions and having to deal with a new alternate version of himself would’ve been kickass

>gwen
ruined

What we got was great for 2 eps. definitely my favorite from OV and maybe the franchise

why did she had to be 10 years and not 16 years

twice

Attached: Tinction_%25282287%2529.png (1000x562, 681.38K)

You just wanted to see the "goth" Ben be fucked in the ass

>ultimate alien ben and alien force ben
lol

This is such an autistic thing to bring up whenever someone brings up this episode, but why was the Ultimatrix backwards? And it wasn’t a mistake they chose to draw it that way

honestly user, i don't know. it was like that for most of the special but it in the correct position towards the end of the special

Attached: Tinction_%25282701%2529.png (1000x562, 691.05K)

I was going to say "they didn't even bother to give him an alt outfit" then remembered he never changed his clothes during that era.

I mean, yeah, with the "-verse" part of the show name, you'd think they'd do more than what, five episodes involving multiverse travel? (Ben 23, Mad Mad world parts 1 and 2, And then there were none, and then there was Ben). If they did that leading up to "And then there were None", it would have been absolute kino

I remember wondering why OV Ben was in his hoodie but they actually explain why

Attached: Hood_Ben_AXT.png (280x462, 143.65K)

A Benverse finale would had lived up to the name and would had been a better way to end the OG can than the time war

Also No Watch Ben is a better character than Miles or MCU Peter

Attached: ATTWN_%28537%29.png (1000x563, 367.97K)