Thoughts on this policy at comic shops ?

Thoughts on this policy at comic shops ?

Attached: 97ztl10chha71.png (960x540, 718.23K)

My response is to "buy" a comic at $0.00.

Thank god for internet piracy

imagine spending hundreds of dollars on piles of moldy paper

Based.

>Supply and Demand
I don't think it's just comic shops doing this...

I'd be pissed if the tag says 1 dollar, but they increase it at the register. But they could change the tag before that and it's no problem.

And this is how it should be, because if it's not done, they poof out of the store before you can take a step out of your bed.

I've seen countless of videogame stores who considered themselves user friendly turn from amazing stores to absolute crap because they're pricing weas way too "reasonable". Scalpers would just go there and swoop everything.

It's a dumb policy I am just doing inventory checks for them and then paying the price I would have paid online doing no work. I could understand maybe a system where you price comics within a range $20-$50 comics are always $20 or something? But there is no point in me flicking through this shit doing their job for them for no gain.
Not that I care, I don't even buy floppies. I have seen shops with an entire run of floppies collected and priced together and I can appreciate that effort a lot more than "lol price our inventory yourself kid"

>Thoughts on this policy at comic shops ?

Attached: 1656072445312.jpg (1379x1328, 994.97K)

It's a really terrible customer experience to take something up to the till and then discover that the price is not as advertised. That's how you get people to just go online instead.

When I played card games the store owners had a pretty good handle on single prices even for games they didn't play themselves so I would assume that comic guys could do it for comics.

If the price changes, so can my choice to buy it.

Attached: thinking.jpg (801x653, 48.54K)

Fpbp

This is illegal in America. Falls under false advertising. Imagine if Walmart tried this shit.
Tell them you’re calling the Better Business Bureau

Attached: FD4A9238-343E-4821-9150-C1845DAC81AA.jpg (1319x1914, 1.75M)

Some faggot shop upcharges me like this and I’ll rip their shitty funny pages in half. Fuck scalpers.

Attached: E3F2D42E-C447-4921-9FF4-1F7E952353E4.jpg (631x456, 167.59K)

Basically having the customer sort their inventory while they sit around playg mtg

I only read trades so I don’t care

It's not illegal and you're retarded.

Get rekt collectors. Books are meant to be read, not worshipped.

If you want to do this, don't put a sticker price on it.

Oh no. Another shop has closed. What a shame.
It's almost as if they'd rather fail as a business and hold on to their collectibles than make a sale.