Phase 4 is least well received of the MCU

>Phase 4 is least well received of the MCU
>Most cursed movie still to come

i don't feel so good mcubros

i hope ant man and the wasp will save us

Attached: fuck cancer.jpg (1469x2202, 133.31K)

This phase doesn't matter and they know it. All that matters is X-Men coming. And Fantastic Four.

first movie had broad appeal for being the first black superhero movie and addressing the question of "why didn't Wakanda do anything about slavery lmao"
I don't know how "war with Atlantis" is going to appeal to anyone and then there's the clusterfuck of them wanting to use Shuri/M'Baka as the new Black Panther instead of just recasting T'Challa

>inb4 Bladefags come at me
meant mostly black casted superhero movie, Blade just had a black dude as the protagonist

Phase 4 is if like phase 2 went from thor 2 straight to antman and avengers 2. there really isn't a lot of good going on the universe currently and if they don't turn it around soon, people will abandon the MCU as well.

>the first black superhero movie

Attached: Meteor_man.jpg (258x387, 20.81K)

In the wake of the George Floyd fiasco and the BLM movement doing its best to torch its public image, are black Americans in a better or worse place in regards to commercial viability than they were in 2018? This will unironically have a bearing on its box office performance.

>the first GOOD black superhero movie

It is very hilarious how MCU is just like how marvel comics was in the 90s.

>there's just too much of it
>too many are billed as a big event
>it's all interconnected so they tell you watch it all as groundwork so you don't miss the big event later
>most of it is just bad
>bad costume designs

>the BLM movement doing its best to torch its public image

Implying this happened anywhere except in rightoids heads.

Tranny cope

>and then there's the clusterfuck of them wanting to use Shuri/M'Baka as the new Black Panther instead of just recasting T'Challa
T'Challa should be the black James Bond. A perpetual legacy, ever evolving with the times.

way back when the MCU started they said they'd just James Bond the big roles but I guess they changed their mind.

Think about the context. They didn't want Norton back. And Ike Perlmutter's comments about Rhodey got into the press. T'Challa could well be recast since we've moved beyond that at the moment. And they can't afford to lose another Avenger.

It's dumb. They're terrified of recasting in Star Wars now too since they want to blame Solo's failure on casting a young guy as a young Han.

Funny thing is, Solo wasn't that bad of a movie.
It failed because they pissed off star wars fans enough to actually boycott the next movie they made.

I wish they would just bring back norton.
His Hulk has influenced the MCU far mire then IM has.
It's true.
Go back and watch it. It's awesome.

>It failed because they pissed off star wars fans enough to actually boycott the next movie they made.
I haven't seen a Star Wars movie or show since. It's all dead to me now.

>Rhodey
I just want Armor Wars to be hour upon hour of War Machine spilling a mountain of brass as he fills drones and robots full of lead and has majorly gratuitousboss fights with other people in armor. Instead, we're probably going to get him being some kind of mentor to Iron Heart about being black super heroes, or she'll outsmart him and everyone because GIRL IN STEM IS SMART. And only minutes an episode of actual in armor fights, if that.

Solo would've done okay (not great, but okay) if not for the fact that Disney insisted on reshooting 90% of the entire film with Ron Howard after Kennedy canned Lord and Miller so late into production.

>after Kennedy canned Lord and Miller so late into production.
She really liked chewing through directors, doesn't she? Seemed like hardly a month went by before she fired another one.

So, every one of the starwars bros I heard said it was perfectly fine, if tepid, and that's why no one should watch it. It was boring, safe, ran the line, you won't die if you watched it, but your money is best used elsewhere.

If the true story is that starwars bros boycotted the movie, then they're cooler than I thought they were.