We NEED a gay Green Lantern

Any Forumsbros, it’s time. We’ve put this off long enough. In order to keep moving forward with our progressive agenda, we need one of the five GLC men to be queer. Having five hetero men running around like this is problematic and not representative of our society anymore.

>inb4 Jo Mullein
She’s a lesbian, and we all know that that’s a cop-out to satisfy the male comic gaze
>inb4 Alan Scott
He’s not a part of the GLC and has a completely different power set and origin

So of the five in the photo, who should it be? My own thoughts are that it should be Kyle, since he’s a sensitive, artistic type. You could also say Guy since he’s always trying to overcompensate with women, which could be masking a deep-down, reluctant homosexuality. Of course they could also just make Hal bi, since thanks to Morrison he’s almost there anyway. Who would you choose?

Attached: DC6F93ED-1431-4BDB-89C7-D51A9F1BEB60.jpg (1170x1730, 2.04M)

Do we tho? I think Hal is already causing enough trouble as is. Best not add fuel to the fire.

Attached: 1459152361851.jpg (195x355, 18.69K)

what a poor bait, try Any Forums instead

How is arguing for proper diversity and inclusion “bait”? I think you’ve got Any Forums living in your head rent-free user.

>We NEED a gay Green Lantern
Yes
John Stewart would be perfect to be the gay GL

>No no no dude I put a stinky heap of shit on the carpet ironically
Go play a game of highway chicken with hellen keller

its funny because some idiot replied pol onto one of my comments and it was ok but I wrote it just right now and isn't ok

i dont care if a new green Lantern is gay just dont ask for an already developed character to "magically" turned into homosexuality

You know as well as I do that there’s nothing “magical” about it. Plenty of supposedly heterosexual men in multiple relationships with women have realized they are gay later on in life. Just look at Alan Scott. Dating or even marrying a woman in NO WAY precludes a man from
becoming homosexual later on. This is basic knowledge. There is no way to “establish” that a character is canonically straight user.

You can have Baz and the shitshow that follows

Gay Gardner

They already made Alan Scott gay for you degenerates.

Like OP said, he's not a "real" Green Lantern. It's got to be one of the Corps in order for it to be fair.

You already got Hal Jordan.

Attached: ben.jpg (164x307, 8.87K)

>>inb4 Jo Mullein
>She’s a lesbian, and we all know that that’s a cop-out to satisfy the male comic gaze
Bisexual, in her solo book she had sex with a guy and a girl. In her recent Pride story, she almost fucked a married couple.
>>inb4 Alan Scott
>He’s not a part of the GLC and has a completely different power set and origin
then let him be part of the Corps

Fuck off

>How is arguing for proper diversity and inclusion “bait”?

Attached: smug buff.jpg (352x372, 12.6K)

Can fuck off with that, cause we all know it'll be Baz when that shit finally comes. They don't know what else to do with him.

Pick any of the thousand fucking GLs patrolling the universe you baiting tard

Sure, make the black dude gay.

In Pride-est day, in gayest night,
No twink shall escape my sight.
Let those with bussy loose or tight,
Beware my power...
Gay Lantern's light!

you dropped your .jpeg king

Attached: 2cb229586697c57e97f52f5278cdfd96.jpg (669x790, 127.13K)