When did shape manipulation of lightning become possible?

And is there anyway anyone other than a serious Aang can now defeat her as long as she is in her right mind since she is now a true lightningbender?

Attached: Azula's lighting sphere 2.jpg (2520x1924, 1.39M)

It always seemed kinda bullshit-y.

The comics are trash.

>The comics are trash.
Yes we know

They were capable of shaping magma and metal. I don't see why they couldnt shape lightning.

Avatar is trash. You faggots deserved the film.

>the comics are trash
>avatar is trash

pump the brakes

>I don't see why they couldnt shape lightning.
If they are able to shape lightning, doesn't that make lightning really OP?

When the writers needed to give Azula another power-wank so they can keep pushing her as THE final boss of the story.

>When the writers needed to give Azula another power-wank so they can keep pushing her as THE final boss of the story.
But how? She no longer has the backing of a nation-state, she (apparently) has no base of support, and no matter how many power-ups she gets, she will never be able to match AS Aang, let alone someone like Yakone. So how are they going to make her the final boss, let alone a credible one?

Don't underestimate the comic's ability to not give a fuck about any of that. They'll just keep finding new ways to wank her further regardless.

>Don't underestimate the comic's ability to not give a fuck about any of that. They'll just keep finding new ways to wank her further regardless.
But how? I mean I could see her doing stuff like making her instant and quick charge lightning lethal, gaining handless firejets, learning chi-blocking, learning how to use knives to channels her bending, and/or learning how to triple wield her smoke, fire, and lightingbend. But short of her learning something like psychic bending, which I have seen done in a fic or two, there is no real way to make her the final boss of Aang's era as long as Aang has access to the AS. Especially since an Azula with psychic bending has to either be de-bended for good like Yakone or has to kill herself (like in one of the fics I read) as to not completely break the timeline by having her kill Aang and Zuko before taking the throne for herself and restarting the 100 Year War.

>But how?
>The comic writers: "Shut up. That's how."

What there are fics that have Azula gain psychic bending? user, if you remember any of them, could you please provide a link?

Just now.

Comics are not canon.

What the fuck the is from Naruto

>What the fuck the is from Naruto
Azula has a bootleg chidori and forms a bootleg akatsuki with Obito style masks.

Attached: Azula's chidori.jpg (1067x1600, 538.17K)

>forms a bootleg akatsuki with Obito style masks.

Attached: How touching.jpg (1800x2700, 1.17M)

It's based on the same bullshit, avatar didn't copy naruto

>It's based on the same bullshit
????