Plots starts because some break-dancing punks didn't turn down the music

>plots starts because some break-dancing punks didn't turn down the music
kino...

Attached: 83769.jpg (500x500, 49.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbsRn_wGcTg
youtu.be/2r7DYlDsuas?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine him coming in and crashing some other CG movie's ending dance party.

interesting seeing how far he's gone with the concept since the mid 90's.

Attached: Bean Butt Bounce.webm (1280x720, 440.28K)

Am*ricans

wasn't there a remake or something?

Killer Bean honestly needs tougher enemies. He basically breezes through the entire film without a scratch.

to me that's one of the things that make this movie funny.

>ITT: Characters that are literally you (me)

The fight with the chinese bean was one of the best parts, though.

Fodder interspersed with the occasional genuine thread is the best way to go about it, I think.

It's just like madness combat in that regard

Jet Bean was a decent enough rival. Toon several minutes to kill him rather than the typical second or two.

Considering the similar beginnings, I could just see Hank from Madness getting slapped in.

>>plots starts because some break-dancing punks didn't turn down the music
Madness combat?

that would be legendary kino

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

is killer bean actually any good?

Don't forget about his let's play channel
youtube.com/watch?v=NbsRn_wGcTg
Yes, it has really good choreography.

Lacks a compelling narrative, the story is mostly just an excuse to put Killer Bean in dangerous situations for action. Nothing wrong with a popcorn movie, though. Action's pretty good.

Anyone has bothered to see the sequel material? It looks like an unsorted mess. There's a random 80's hacker and presumably a Jet Bean android.
Not bad, but is a blockbuster film with a decent amount of care put in the production and coreography for the technology available for a hobbyist at the time of its debut (like 12y ago already) so don't expect a deep narrative or something.

aren't all movies popcorn movies

I was not munching popcorn, sipping a slurppe, and eating butterfinger bb's while watching the last king of scotland... I did however at Chicken Little.

I watched a movie about some german guy riding a boat down a river for 3 hour with my friend. Movies are stupid.

What was it about beside a german guy in a boat on the river?

Something about operas? Also it fakes you out with some natives and you expect there to be action but all they do is build some rube goldberg machine to get the boat over a hill

he gets caught and would have died if they'd just executed him when tied to the chair instead of interrogating him.

I think that was a callback to the OG killer bean.
youtu.be/2r7DYlDsuas?t=22

If that bean don't stop...ffffhuh