Lol was this line actually in the movie? Are people really jacking off this type of dialouge?

Lol was this line actually in the movie? Are people really jacking off this type of dialouge?

Attached: Screenshot_20220709-132244_Twitter.jpg (1080x1824, 484.75K)

This is Twitter. Go to YouTube. Most people are saying the movie was bad and they now hate Thor as a comedy character.

Youtube is just as bad, retard. Just in different ways.

Social media in general is for mouthbreathers, and if you get your opinions from it then you're no better.

>twitter
Filled with sjws that jerk off anything with women and diversity to push an agenda
>youtube
Filled with conservatives snowflakes that hate anything involving a woman or colored people

Both sites don't give actual unbiased reviews

Not sure where you're getting people "jacking off" the dialogue. This movie has been pretty fucking divisive so far.

>Most people are saying the movie was bad
youtube comments are filled with miserable people though

Far better than Twitter snowflakes at least.

There's a bittersweet satisfaction in reminding myself that I'll never, ever actually any of these woke pieces of shit.

Love and Thunder? Nah, never gonna see it. Same for Multiverse of Madness, same for all the Disney+ series, same for new Star Trek, Same for Rise of Skywalker(I got tricked into going to The Last Jedi).

Join me, frens. Grab the popcorn, take as many steps back as you need, and let's watch Hollywood burn together.

That's a very gay thing to say.

You sound very annoying and to be around. Also very pretentious

>I'M DOCTOR JANE FOSTER
>FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE MEDAL RECIPIENT
>AND I'M ABOUT TO THOR!

prety sure she said: onda vital ya

Jane is aware that his name is Thor right? It's not a title.

wow it's like completely different from Any Forums

What youtube is normie as It can get, Go fuck yourself twitterfag your site is still the shittiest thing in humanity

This

>You sound very annoying and to be around. Also very pretentious

Sounds like you three would know.

Attached: spinlol.png (500x722, 104.09K)

>he says on 4channel

It's a marvelcuck movie. You expected good dialogue? They're all NPCs at this point.

Oh its even worse than that. She says those lines in direct response to being called Lady Thor.

Was this like a meta moment where she was speaking to the guys in real life that refuse to acknowledge her as mighty Thor?

projecting libtard
conservatives dont hate women or poc's, thats your bag homo.