Was it as good as I remember it? Been thinking of giving it a rewatch these last few days

Was it as good as I remember it? Been thinking of giving it a rewatch these last few days.

Attached: MV5BM2JjY2VkMDktNDIwNi00MGY2LTk1YTktM2M2OGIyMWY3MmMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTgwMzk1MTA@._V1_.jpg (780x1147, 184.42K)

Probably not. Maybe just watch your favorite episodes and not the whole thing.

Depends who your favorite turtle is. If you're a Leo fan its the best.

earlier seasons are based, later seasons are not as good, flash foward is trash and I don't even care to remember about back to the sewers. So probably the first three seasons

What about Sigma 6?

Attached: 988221.jpg (600x871, 138.69K)

Never watched it, looks dumb.

Foot arc was good, after that your mileage may vary. People keep parisig the Battle nexus arc but I cant stand it personally.

Seasons 1-4 are pretty good, but season 4 takes a lot of risks and gets pretty dark, enough for the backlash of season 6 and season 7 to be a not to great ending.

It sucks. TMNT 2012 is superior.

The 2012 turtles are obnoxious.

Absolutely. Just remember to stop when it stops being fun.

Season 1: The best overall, the most tight season narrative and in terms of set up what future TMNT series should be measured on.

Season 2: A bit weaker, this is where they really start tossing as bunch of plotlines and elements and it starts becoming a bit too much. Culminates in Battle Nexus, which is interesting in that it gives TMNT a tournament setting but not as exciting as your typical anime arc(but thankfully shorter)

Season 3: A bit more tighter, this season helps really expand elements introduced in the first two seasons and wrap up the "main" story. You can watch season 1-3 as complete narrative and be mostly fine

Season 4:Feels like an epilogue in some way. a lot of stand alone episodes. Worth watching if you enjoy the characters and the world.

Season 5: Basically the show becomes a shonen anime imitation. I personally like it but your mileage may vary. Its a short season and you can basically watch it quick.

Season 6/FF: Very underwhelming, but not as bad as people make it out to be.But not particularly worth watching

Season 7/Back to the Sewers: again underwhelming. the last episodes makes a nice finale, though.

Fast Forwards last cancelled season was a missed opportunity. Having Shredder come back as a triceraton
would've been something unique. While also ending stories like Darius Dunn, the dark turtles, and seeing Stockman finally doing good would've all been great.

The best way to watch 2003 Turtles is Seasons 1-5 and then skip to Turtles Forever.

I will say I like it better than 2012 Turtles but at least 2012 was good throughout. One of my biggest issues with 2012 was how Mikey just felt like a liability most of the time.

>starting a turtle thread with 2k3
SHELL YEAH

MUTANT CHAIN REACTION
LIVING UNDERGROUND
NINJUTUSU ACTION

IT'S A SHELL OF A TOWN
>turtles count it off
1 LIVE BY THE CODE OF THE MARTIAL ARTS

2 NEVER FIGHT UNLESS
SOMEONE ELSE STARTS

I have great memories of 2003 Turtles, I was watching it around the time I was practicing martial arts.

HEY, LITTLE DONATELLO

Attached: tmnt2012_s4_e4_armaggon_2_by_giuseppedirosso_d9v99lt-350t.jpg (622x350, 30.98K)

Yes it's actually really good and stays true to alot of the comics

2012 is kind of shit. Leos voice changes like 5 times plus the 3d gets really fucking ugly.

The only episode I can vividly remember is the one where Donatello goes into the future and helps Old Raphael, Leonardo, and Michangelo kill Shredder. I always thought that was the last episode, and it definitely felt like an epic finale.

Your missing out on all the cool side episodes but okay.