Making a Thematic Rogues Gallery for ms marvel kamala khan

"One type attracts another, similar type. Gods against Gods, patriots against people who think they're patriots, mutants against mutants. The kind of enemy you get tells someone a lot about the kind of person you are."
— Ezekiel Sims,

Attached: 1556134971701[1].jpg (965x643, 329.02K)

Racist white assholes to rape her senseless and then kill her. Now fuck off and go away.

So, Muslims?

They’ll never give Kamala an evil Muslim terrorist billain

>Racist white assholes to rape her senseless and then kill her. Now fuck off and go away.
That's the word sjw make you want to kill someone?

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1041x1600, 629.02K)

It's what every post on this thread is going to say because they don't like Kamala and they don't like you simping for her constantly.

I'm thinking people of different religions who are religious extremist. Along with an anti inhuman mutant who idolized Cyclops in a matter of speaking but doesn't know he likes herAong with an anti in human mutant who idolized Cyclops in a manner of speaking but doesn't know he likes her

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1041x1600, 599.47K)

That's what her Inhuman villains were for

Attached: But kamala you don't look like her also don't forget to put Terrorize in bold print.jpg (1041x1600, 622.68K)

He is a Inhuman Muslim villains.

They need to give her more of a rouges galleru

why not jihadi terrorists?

Creampie man, who should be every teenage superheroine's common villain

Villainous Fans. Supervillain Fan (what's the name of that multi-handed supervillain that adored Norman Osborn), transhumanist fan of AIM and mad science, a fan of dark magic, a xenophilic fan of everything alien and a fan's fan.
That sort of rogue gallery would fit her best.

Sunni?

>Creampie man, who should be every teenage superheroine's common villain
What?

No way modern Marvel goes for that. Even though it would make sense.

She's a fangirl 'inshe?

Since Muslim villains would be too controversial:
Teenage villains, Superfan villains. Sometimes rogues are dark halves to the hero. So perhaps an obsessed stalker fan?

Maybe something similar to Princess from Powerpuff Girls? Spoiled girl who wants powers so she pays for them?

based
I always thought if one of these overtly preachy comics was going to add real-life figures like the alt-right, neo-nazis, Donald Trump, online trolls, don't go halfway. Don't sprint up to the line triumphantly declaring that you're going to stick it to what you feel are abominable monsters and then gradually inch your toe over it.

Go all out. Make it memorable. Kamala's villain is an internet troll who is in league with Hydra? Give him full KKK garb and Hydra goosestepping boots. Kamala has no rogue's gallery because nobody she fights is remotely memorable.

Case in point: America Chavez, yes her comic is dogshit, but every person on Any Forums has read it at least once now because it's such an entertaining dogshit fire that you can't look away.

Attached: wolfenstein_2_the_new_colossus_kkk_by_digi_matrix-dbcetn8-1524420274.png (1024x434, 1.1M)

>Since Muslim villains would be too controversial:
You could totally do Muslim villains as long as 'muslim' isn't the obvious reason they're evil.
At one time, the theocratic side of Islam used to be the soft-villain of Kamala because it was always imposing strict standards on how she should be behaving while she broke every single tenant or was tempted to break every tenant. That gradually went away as she stopped being a street-level hero, but was one of the most interesting things about her.

>an evil Muslim terrorist billain
And he's like Hydro-Man, but made of oil.

I think you're onto something, but a dark mirror of Kamala, I think, shouldn't be a supervillain fan.

Kamala loves superheroes and superhero culture. This supervillain, I think, should be someone who doesn't give two shits about the dumb shit supervillains do, he should just be a thug who exploits supervillain stuff for his own profit. Genuine passion Vs. Profit driven.

My thoughts go to MCU Vulture and The Hood. Someone who's into the whole supervillain "schtick" because it's just a profitable way of doing things.

Attached: clean (5).jpg (1821x2800, 433.5K)

Make it out of other failed DC ideas