Izumi

Such an underrated milf. Who do you think her mother is?

Attached: images (34).jpg (500x500, 27.44K)

>Who do you think her mother is?
Who cares
I'll take her

Azula.

>Who do you think her mother is?
Azula

If the comics are any indication, Suki

idk, but I hope these new movies confirm it was some random we’ve never met just to piss off every waifufag on this board

Azula.

Suki is her mother but obviously they can't have the queen be a bastard so she was exiled and Mai was forced to lie and say she's her daughter

At this point I'm more annoyed with Bryke at this shit than anything else. We KNOW Mai is her mother. That chin couldn't have come from anyone else. This "tee hee" bullshit, this pussyfooting around to ship tease, was tiresome TEN YEARS AGO. The fact that they still refuse to just tell us who Izumi's mother was, who Lin's father was, who Suyin's father was, is nothing but insufferable immature bullshit. It's pure Reddit manchild bullshit. I fucking hate it.

At this point I almost want them to DO a huge fucking swerve, just because it might almost make all their cockteasing worth it. So, sure. Suki or Toph is actually Izumi's mother. The Duke is Suyin's father. Aang is Lin's father. Go for broke. Fuck around. It'd be better than them just revealing that the parentage of these people was what we'd suspected it was for a decade and more, and they just dragged it out because they're total fags.

Attached: tophwhat.jpg (960x720, 45.73K)

They did reveal that Lin's father was some random named Kanto, but Suyin remains undisclosed

they do that because thats what they are remembered and famous for: shipping

take it away and its your run of the mill shounen

This practically, unless you touch muh Kataang although, even if it's Bryke (at the very least Mike's) self-insert ship I am glad at least they maintain it and dont wipe the continuation up their arse' for the 300th time in a row.
Kinda wonder what would have happened if they actually went down the Aaron route and made Zutara canon.

>those eyes

Attached: freezy pop.png (256x256, 62.65K)

Katara and aang have no chemistry. she became his caretaker.

Azula, obviously.

Attached: tumblr_98dbd2ed773674695159e189a6c89c8c_9172832d_1280.png (1280x1222, 585.67K)

why even make it a mystery? it's so dull
LoK trying to bait shippers failed anyways until they pandered with literally last minute korrasami

Azula

If you have to ask, you already know.
You just don't want to accept it.

Attached: 1519591275910.jpg (2424x2611, 498.22K)

Based Oedipus Couple

1. Lots of Fire Nation people have amber eyes
2. Slanted eyes would also be common, since they're based on the Japanese.

Save it for the press, Zuko. We all know what you did. You may be able to bury the truth but that doesn't change anything in end.

Attached: 1565743446843.jpg (500x220, 14.46K)

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLY MY ANGRY LITTLE CUPCAKE!

IT IS THE BOULDER, SECOND GREATEST EARTH BENDER TO LIVE WHO’S EVERYONE’S DADDY!