Meanwhile, in DC Universe Any Forums

Meanwhile, in DC Universe Any Forums...

Attached: 9fa881021277b6b7d8b6dd0eab2d3dc0.jpg (1920x1080, 182.13K)

The Democrats want Professor Pyg to cut off your kids genitals

Gothamites are thrash, and Gotham city deserves to be kicked out of the United States. Fuck everyone in Gotham, it's a schizo wonderland.

Why won’t super girl suck my cock? I gave her a box of chocolate and roses

>wake up
>feel like shit
>remember that i dont live in G*tham
>Don't feel like shit anymore

MetropolisChads WW@

Attached: 1653978837330 a toast.png (900x900, 606.06K)

I'm still dealing with the effects of Joker gas 6 years later and the government doesn't care. Run-down doing simple tasks, body aches and soreness, fits of hypomania. I can't even get short term disability. "Hurr durr it's not well understood." There's more like me, and we're not gonna take it.

You gotta lace the chocolates with Kryptonite first, you fucking idiot. Get her to suck your cock while she's weakened.

How's your weekly alien invasion metrocuck?

>Gothamfag

>No shitty streets
>Has high grade weaponry
>Continually produces new tech for development, science, and medicine.
>U.S. President was from Metropolis

Meanwhile Gotham city is still fucking trying to fix a societal corruption problem since mobsters were still a thing. Go back to Arkham Asylum schizo.

>Metropolis's Number One Hero has a faggot for a son.

Try again, Metrocuck.

Attached: 4ad539dba32c80520d4c0cc6a957540b.jpg (350x532, 54.46K)

Remember this guy? What happened to him?

Attached: 2F454AD6-5B12-4EF7-BF05-118A1F34D438.jpg (1170x1436, 846.96K)

>Implying that Batman doesn't have that Robin that sucks 7 cocks in an alleyway, the one that uses a staff.

Sure thing schizo, at least our faggot isn't a nymphomaniac.

Kinda fucked up that Batman killed Penguin, but I gotta admit the dude had it coming. May Bats could do Joker next.

It's been a while since I've kept tabs on him but last I heard the cops caught him in a motel just outside Metropolis trying to shove a model of the Hall of Doom up his ass.
They sent him to Stryker's for a while, then transferred him to Arkham for a couple of months before bringing him back to Stryker's.

>Suicide Slums
>Trillions of property damage
>Advance tech that either needs to be stopped by superman or creates monsters like parasite and your mom
>Thinking Lex Luthor was a good president.

>Shitting on Gotham when Hub Shitty exists.

user please

Yeah, no. Don't believe everything you read in the Gazette. Cobblepot's probably living it up on Maxie Zeus' private Island like the rest of the elites.

>Maxie Zeus' private island
Cobblepot's a diddler?

Anons, I'm sure you'll re-elect for president right? I'll make sure that we, humans, will conquer the Solar System. For humanity's sake.

Attached: Lex.jpg (700x583, 161.12K)

>Batgirl saved me from being mugged last week.
AMA.

Attached: STL151823.jpg (1186x1800, 203.27K)

>dubs

Attached: 5353A2EC-10F3-441E-A44B-296FD078C787.jpg (1024x567, 22.3K)

Did you her anything about the mothman rumors?