It's yet another humans are wrong for wanting to defend themselves against maneating monsters because actually...

>it's yet another humans are wrong for wanting to defend themselves against maneating monsters because actually, they're misunderstood
it's all so tiresome

Attached: MV5BODkyYTRlMDItMDlhMC00MzkzLWI3NzQtOGVlMjdjYThlNDM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1OTcyNDQ4._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 510.88K)

Sorry i missed what you said, cute beast though, would fuck

you probably havent had an original idea in your live to think such a vague simple concept is overplayed. and i guess if it wasnt you would just just call it a godzilla rip off ohh so tiresome am i rite?

Agreed

Attached: I'd fuck that rabbit.png (482x450, 186.24K)

>exaggerated dark eyelids that practically look like eyelashes
There's a furry on the art team for sure

>You're just unoriginal for being bored of trite 'humans are the real monsters!' schlock
Fucking retard.

we understand them, that's why we kill the fuckers

Attached: 61179c34cf9f567fbeb1df8f3d69504c.jpg (912x1123, 129.63K)

>"yet another x"
>"its all so tiresome"
>interrupting what i said to word it how you want it worded in a full greentext before calling me a retard
nothing original at all

the cartoon is probably more connected than the second movie at this point despite how dog shit it became in season 2.

>it's yet another humans are wrong for wanting to defend themselves
Sounds like anti-white propaganda.

>'humans are the real monsters!'
humans are always the real monsters, except when it's crabs, then crabs will be the monsters

Attached: AAAAQTMb8O1IYPNz0I-VJknIxCtow-BQ1nPjJsXUQdO22WSnFk_U_n0ap6nmIngMIanDsIn-p6SQB-sz4sCEaNrilgtA3vI1HlGVE0YCfzYsSmFNeEPbOwPt3uHCZNmzY36H37jHJxEFK3XQz6G7NKGaIZdy.jpg (1045x551, 135.48K)

Only if you consider angloids human, which is false

I liked the movie but it was a bit longer than it needed to be

Whites always start the violence and then get upset when people decide to fight back

You misunderstand, he's trying to thinly imply it's promoting white genocide
And that white people are massive sea monsters

Was this good? I just like sailing and sea monsters

>humans are always the real monsters
Let's throw you unarmed out into the savannah and see how you feel after about week if your aren't already dead.

Ain't that the truth.

Name 1 time in history where the extermination of a species had beneficial results.

Attached: bar.png (559x471, 470.87K)

Attached: 1635542554617.gif (250x344, 973.85K)

>it's yet another humans are wrong for wanting to defend themselves against maneating monsters because actually, they're misunderstood
Oh really? You already watched it?

Sweetie 99% of all life to ever exist has gone extinct. It's literally the most natural part of life on this planet.

does that colonizer tap that black pussy tho?

I mean by humans. I mean europe had lions and mammoths and shit, we were like "yeah kill 'em"

>Name 1 time in history where the extermination of a species had beneficial results.
well, the extermination of jews by the nazis brought a fuckload of technological advancements like rockets, radars, computers, nuclear energy, etc

mosquitoes
your welcolm

Do you have any idea how many other animals were hunted into extinction by other animals? You really think that Humans doing this is the exception and not the norm. The literal only difference is that Humans actually feel bad for what they did and are attempting to save every animal despite the fact that many would have gone extinct without our help anyway.

they moved to different regions over time due to the ice age coming to an end and the conditions in Europe changing, lions moved south to africa to the savannahs were prey was abundant and mammoths went north to the most cold climates, I know it's very cool to blame humans for everything but animals have instincts and won't just stay in one place for millions of years, they will migrate to places were life is easier.

So you can't even name 1 time. I rest my case.

If only.

seems reasonable.
You're underage so you wouldn't understand.

Extermination of the Smallpox virus.
On an even more subjective level: The extermination of the Dinosaurs which created space for the rest of us.

>All things that could have been accomplished through cooperation, not extermination.

Not until 4.