Okay Any Forums, be real with me here. Is Thor: Love and Thunder a good movie or not...

Okay Any Forums, be real with me here. Is Thor: Love and Thunder a good movie or not? A bunch of friends want to go see it and I'm debating if I should go with them or just meet up later for drinks.

For the record, I don't care about the MCU, but I'm up for seeing a fun space adventure. Is Thor 4 that?

Attached: thor-love-and-thunder-1.jpg (390x260, 34.73K)

Just go watch it. You won't get an honest opinion from Any Forums. Just more bitching about wokeness.

>Is Thor: Love and Thunder a good movie or not?
Not really. It's skippable as fuck. Really the only reasons to go are 1) le jokes and 2) le quips.

Why would you subject yourself to an MCU movie?

Go with your mates. The movie is flat, but who cares? You can talk about it for five minutes after it ends and then go to the local to get pissed with them.

only part I really loved was the goats screaming.

>Just more bitching about wokeness.
this is not schizo board like Any Forums its pretty tame over here

Most people flocking to these threads are shitposting Any Forumsourists.

Might as well just go with your friends since you will be hanging out with them anyway unless you have something else to do that going to watch Thor will stop you doing.
If the movie is good or terrible they will be talking about and joking about it for a while or maybe they will simply see a nigga eating beans in the cinema and you won't be in on the joke.

faggots

It is good. It's just not great or amazing

not good, not bad
think 2000 era Adam Sandler comedy

Its your typical quipfest MCU movie where nothings serious but thrown off the deep end in terms of that. Its the MCU "always put a joke at the end of a serious moment" methodology taken to the extreme.

Doesn't matter if it's good or bad- it's a safe "hang with friends" movie. Just go watch it with them

Mediocre follow-up to Ragnarok. More of the same but with less jokes and less creativity, but still fun.

so.....bad

No mommy Cate :(

Attached: Ragnarok_BTS.jpg (1067x793, 164.08K)

You can meet up with them but they're probably gonna be talking about it the first hour they get there.

Faggot.

>A bunch of friends want to go see it
14 to 15 years old probably .
people of this age knows nothing of the original characters and love dumb comedies ....

It´s ok if you don´t know a single thing about Thor. Granted it´s probably the worst of the Thor movies.
If you like the character, it´s complete shit.