SPIDER-MAN BY DAN SLOTT AND MARK BAGLEY ANNOUNCED

>THE END OF SPIDER-VERSE IS UPON US! In the aftermath of EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE, the upcoming limited series that explores and introduces Spider-Heroes from across the Multiverse, comes a new ongoing series by two of Spider-Man’s most legendary creators—Dan Slott and Mark Bagley! Just in time for Spider-Man’s 60th anniversary, the two Spidey masterminds will be teaming up for the first time on the Web-Slinger to unleash the full potential of the Spider-Verse and its beloved heroes in SPIDER-MAN #1!

>The new saga will kick off when a threat emerges that will change the fate of Peter Parker and all his fellow Spider icons such as Spider-Woman, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales, Silk, and more, including the new heroes that will debut in EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE. The series will also tie directly into the events of Zeb Wells and John Romita Jr.’s AMAZING SPIDER-MAN run, picking up plot elements such as Spidey’s new costume and his mysterious association with Norman Osborn!

Attached: sm2022001cov.jpg (900x1367, 185.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/articles/comics/dan-slott-mark-bagley-spider-verse-spider-man-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Morlun is back and he is not alone. Allied with one of the most powerful beings known to the Spider-Verse, the scariest Spider-Villain of all time is making his biggest play and no Spider is safe. Especially not the Chosen Spider himself, Peter Parker. With Peter working for Norman Osborn and using a glider… does he have it coming?

Attached: spiderman_2022_interiorartwork1.jpg (2063x3131, 984.42K)

>Here's what Slott had to say about his grand return to Spider-Man:

“How does it feel to be writing Spider-Man again? Like I'm home. Like there's nowhere else I'd rather be. How does it feel to be working on it with Mark Bagley, one of the greatest Spidey icons of all time?! Honored, excited, and unstoppable! Mark and I are two guys who live to tell Spider-Man stories. Cut us and we bleed Spider-Man. And now Marvel has entrusted the two of us to bring back their monthly-- adjectiveless-- SPIDER-MAN title!

“We are not going to let you down. We're going to take BIG swings in each and every issue! And the first thing we're doing, right out of the gate, is the Spider-Verse comic to END all Spider-Verse comics!

“THE END OF THE SPIDER-VERSE will see Peter, Miles, and your favorite characters from previous Spider-Verse stories, along with all-new characters from the upcoming EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE mini, slam them all together, and bring the entire SPIDER-VERSE saga to a fiery close! It's going to have lots of action, surprises, but, most of all, it's going to have a lot of heart! Even though this story will be epic, it will also have a profound effect on Peter Parker. You are not going to want to miss this!”

Attached: spiderman_2022_interiorartwork2.jpg (2063x3131, 1.05M)

Slott was on ASM for 10 years he can't have more bloody Spider-man stories,

“Dan and I have been wanting to work together for years, and having the opportunity to be the artist that is there to wrap up his Spider-verse storyline is really exciting,” Bagley added. “Further, I'm thrilled to see where this book takes us from there.”

Attached: spiderman_2022_interiorartwork3.jpg (4050x3132, 1.62M)

>Be there for the latest evolution of the Spider-Man mythos when SPIDER-MAN #1 swings into shops this October!

SOURCE: marvel.com/articles/comics/dan-slott-mark-bagley-spider-verse-spider-man-1

Attached: spiderman_2022_interiorartwork4.jpg (2750x4175, 1.13M)

>Oh? You hate Peter being a cuck in the main ASM book? Well, here is another book where Peter will be even MORE of a cuck

>Ghost-Spider
>No Kaine
Why does Nick hates Kaine?

>Morlun is back and he is not alone. Allied with one of the most powerful beings known to the Spider-Verse, the scariest Spider-Villain of all time is making his biggest play and no Spider is safe.
it feels like satire at this point

TBF Morlun came back in Sinister War but no one commented at the time.

>slott back doing another spider man multiverse story where morlun is the bad guy
HAVE NO FEARS
WE'VE GOT IDEAS FOR YEARS

It’s Slott, It will probably going to be some shit like Green Goblin with Spider powers.

>Jewlio's
What did Raimi mean by this?

Because he's an actually cool change from his time as editor.

>Dan Slott is writing Spider-Man again
>its more spiderverse garbage
>featuring Morlun
It's like a shitpost. How can things be this bad?

No one minded because he was immediately BTFOed by Sin-Eater.

>shit writer teams up with shit artist
Not one of my favorite episodes.

>Working with the guy that killed your girlfriend

Yeah never in a million. Lock his ass up in a mental bin and toss the key. Thats the most unrealistic part about this now.

Have you seen the shitshow from Spider-Man comics lately with the bad reaction to Beyond, the tepid reception toward Wells' Spider-Man, and the outrage toward Miles Thor, I get the feeling Lowe is getting desperate

Hasn't he done enough Spider-Man already?

Attached: 1649101653095.jpg (1200x900, 116.65K)

>Nick Lowe lets Spidey writers crap all over Peter Parker's life...

>We need a reset, where's Bagley? Slott you're in as our generic writer.

I blame Spencer for this.

Why? If anything this is just proof that spencer's run was botched by editorial that never really changed.

So is this running in place of Amazing or concurrently?

Concurrently, because one shitty book isnt enough!

would have preferred a different Writer, Bagley is fine I guess.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-02-15-at-6.37.28-PM.png (903x521, 782.25K)

Ya know, I think Marvel might just hate Spider-Man.

Attached: d927bf8ef9e9da2b4438f98af792e6e3.jpg (913x913, 55.28K)

>Slott is back writing Spider-Man, while his retcon with Franklin is set to be undone soon
Another victory for Krakoa.

Attached: .jpg (225x370, 34.53K)

They absolutely do, he’s their most popular hero bar none and they’re not allowed to collect his box office.