Time to apply Any Forums

Time to apply Any Forums

Attached: unknown-17.png (591x615, 649.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nickanimation.com/programs/artists-program/
nickanimation.com/programs/writing-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will never sell or do anything for fucking Viacom, no sane creator would create shit for this Sorry excuse of a network

fpbp, they'll just take your ideas and seal them away forever. Fuck these guys

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 157.89K)

Cartoons don’t need writers, that’s the easy part which 3-4 animators can take care of in like an hour.

>underrepresented communities
That's kinda vague

Isn't this just to work on their current shows only though?

lol they won't want anybody who isn't woke and ready to fit into the networks of nepotism. Cartoon writer is a fake job anyway

AKA Blacks, Gays (no Bisexuals), Trans, Women, maybe Indians.
Everyone else heed no apply

Still a bad deal

There's a shit ton of fanfiction out there, why don't they go steal from that?

I do this every year, and hope this is the year I make it. I want to work so bad I will take any deal.

I'd love to be a cartoon writer.
Truth is that I'm bad at writing, I failed English twice, and my episodes would be filled with my fetishes.
What I'm saying is I'd be perfect to work at Nick.

This mentality is how you end up with modern Spongebob. The writing is just as important as the animation, they should complement each other, rather than supersede one another.

And modern SpongeBob is the best cartoon on TV… your point is?

the writing of early spongebob is exactly why it was so good. the animation was nothing special but it had good style and design.

Never pitch your ideal show unless it's your fetish. Losing it is worth it if you get even one season of it.

Attached: thinking.jpg (801x653, 48.54K)

SpongeBob is the best cartoon on TV. The only people speaking the opposite, trying to claim it's one of the worst somehow, are people speaking in their own self-interest as they work in the industry or want to work.
People's opinion of it comes from nostalgia, hence why season 4 moved in recently.

They're looking for both artists and writers.
nickanimation.com/programs/artists-program/
nickanimation.com/programs/writing-program/
The artist page says that applicants need to be 18+ years old, and that they need to have authorization to legally work in the US.

they won't take your ideas unless you actually get accepted into the program, anything you submit to them is still yours

Attached: own.png (505x266, 39.95K)

>work for the Devil
not until the Esponja Matadora is retired

Attached: bob.jpg (584x720, 602.26K)

>Latin
too bad, I'm applying anyways

>nostalgia
early spongebob had wittier writing and jokes, better timing, and was overall funnier than modern spongebob. same goes for the glory days of simpsons. you can't just dismiss the genius of those early spongebob episodes as nostalgia, that's extremely stupid and dismissive to the writing team at the time.

lol

They mean anyone non-white and non-male

When you show a portfolio to a studio, they make you sign away your rights to sell the stuff you show them.

>hiring based on the color of your skin or sexual preference isnt racism or bigotry when we do it.

>Basically Minority groups only message.

Fuck you too Viacom

groomerlodeon

Attached: trannylodeon.png (1438x1584, 1.71M)

Is it not?

Depending on the Agreement. ABC was putting an Option on your portfolio if they showed intrest in you.

Don't know about Viacom

Trying to present it as a sacred idol merely makes me more interested in knocking it down. Not only do I not care about your feelings Vincent Waller is the showrunner and you're not paying him any respect as both a writer and someone responsible for the latest seasons.

You're running a scam for the ignorant, groomer. I had to deal with that when I was a teenager myself

Wakfu is better, Primal is better, Smiling Friends is better, Shivering Truth is better, Ninjago is better, Larva is better, Cuphead is better (provided you listen to the spanish dub), and Aardman's upcoming bug cartoon will probably be better too.

Attached: Face of Sigma.png (842x689, 710.26K)

You can take my comments with a grain of salt but I am in those official animation clubs in those "big time" colleges and I had a friend try to do those "pitch your show" thing that Viacom does every year and he was able to make towards the 2nd round of elimination with his cartoon character but was eliminated, he can longer draw those characters anymore. He literally did a small drawing at his insta of the characters and it got taken down by some Viacom rep, keep in mind he barely has 1k+ followers yet Viacom striked down his shit, I wouldn't trust these fuckers and thier contracts

But they're not underrepresented at all. It's literally just straight white men at this point.

>come work for us, unless you're straight and white (or republican)
No thanks.

>arguing with guy
user...

To all you people bitching that you have to be LGBT, just do like zoomers and lie. It's easy. What, are they gonna question your identity, the fucking bigots?

Why was he unbanned?

reading the requirements for it, I find it a bit funny one of the thing you need to do is essentially write an industry formatted fanfic for one of the shows listed (which aren't all from Viacom btw)

Not sure how I will be able to pitch a show about lactation and breastfeeding to nickelodeon without being too explicit.