How long until their species goes extinct from making gem human hybrids?

How long until their species goes extinct from making gem human hybrids?

Attached: ruby_cover-6007.jpg (500x500, 89.09K)

extinction isnt real
only adaption

I want to fuck Garnet

I wanna mating press ruby

Their species won't go extinct because there's way too many of them that are thousands of light years away from earth.

The ones on earth, though, those ones are doomed. It's just a matter of time.

Pearl is a sticc. I wanna see what she looks like with a pregnant belly.

You are men of fine taste

Attached: b5c1a7f06b16fa548ea49a2f0fec00f6322f71e3.png (796x711, 61.27K)

Same

The real question is what happens after a hybrid becomes deceased.

They turn into a rotting human corpse and a nice chunk of change at a pawn shop

House wife material

Attached: 2f22a6d5592d8217d10857c83473cedb1f34aa45.png (932x854, 255.13K)

The whole race is going to go extinct because their reproductive cycle is dependent on siphoning life energy from planets, which is now forbidden by one of their gods
It's basically if Jesus came back and said 'pregnancy is evil. Stop it.'

Ruby is based?

Does it really matter?
New ones can’t be made but their race is immortal and even if they are shattered, they can be put back together again by yellow diamond

This, plus you still have rogue Gems that aren't just gonna stop doing what they were created to do just because some pink fat fuck told them to. Plus I think everyone knows the deal with Pink Diamond now so that would just give some gems who were iffy on the change to just not stop going about their intended purpose anyway

>their reproductive cycle is dependent on siphoning life energy from planets
the entire gem "life cycle" was never actually described in full. you could take it as siphoning life energy from the planet, or you could take it as industrial pollution destroying the local environment. gems don't get sick like organic life (amethyst puking is not caused by food poisoning; likely removing injested matter so she doesn't burst her form) so if the process of making gems means gassing the planet in nerve agents and radioactives, it doesn't matter to them because they're not effected by those things.

one thing is certain though, they do remove mass from the planet to form a gem; homeworld kindergarden looking like a sponge, full of holes.

if there was one key motivator for extinction it would be loss of the diamonds, who play some unknown role of providing "essence" likely to catalyze some reaction in gem formation, like a growth hormone.

IF I CAN HACK IT, SOON

Attached: nowhere to run.png (1280x822, 957.79K)

Submissive and breedable

Attached: 1633875322375(1)_093458.jpg (170x341, 18.42K)

Imagine a Steven Universe Series set 15 years in the future where there are a bunch of Gem hybrid kids running around.

Would you find another gem to replace your gem wife after she gave her life for you child or would you be a one and done deal?

I don't know. I'd be busy with my gem hybrid kid.

Well, at that point you just became a willing widower, so in all honesty you'd probably be too fucked up to get another gem wife. And even worse would be if your second gem ended up giving her life too, which wouldn't be impossible either.

You have an kid, that's enough.