/crab/ Comic and Random Art Battles

Previously on The /C.R.A.B./ Tournament Saga

"My potential never realised." The words from Emily and Super J's main course were still swirling around in Justin's head.
To cry in silence, Justin had turned away from his team. Nova's death and the defeat of his combo were more than a boy like him could bear.

His grandfather, Wietse, knew how to get through to him.
Wietse: “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that! I’m always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You’re my grandson and you’re my blood. You’re the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain’t gonna have a life. “

"Crabs." The Gamemaster's voice echoed in their heads. "It's time for our grand finale."

Justin stands up with a determined look on his face. Wietse: "Get ready, boy."

All C.R.A.B.S. are magically transported to a large square ring in the middle of a huge circular area. The surroundings are made of impenetrable metal and the far at the top, a blue sky -- the only way out.

They were in a giant bucket...

GM: "Crabs... Welcome to the BUCKET"

Attached: Crab Tournament Bucket Edition.jpg (554x554, 265.2K)

"Anyone who comes into contact outside of the ring, is knocked out and does not stand up until Berbie counts to 10, or gives up, automatically loses. If both fighters are knocked out and neither can reach their feet by the count of ten, the match will be declared a draw. And no points will be granted.
Except for Bodycount, killing your opponent is not allowed."

20 Crabs. 10 battles. Each Victory is worth 1 point. Each Crab is also entitled to access their full potential - utilising all the power ups, past and future, of their respective universes. Nothing is beyond my reach.

The team with most points after one match, gets to win and most importantly, their Wish (tm). The rest will see their universes obliterated along with them...at the end.

However!
If the winning Crabs decide so in majority...the battles will carry on.

But we'll discuss the possibility later...

Our matches:

Justin vs Susumu

Kathrine vs Terriful

Bodycount (Magical swap) vs Joseph

Ditron vs Linda

Super J vs The Janitor

Asha vs Pikralida

Conqueror vs Larkspur

Emily vs No’e

Taya vs Kif

Nova (Magical swap) vs Incel

Let the games....BEGIN!

Attached: koolkid.jpg (1600x900, 552.18K)

Tournament?

Attached: 1609290857393.jpg (770x722, 43.87K)

Got work in about an hour, will finish Joseph's part later tonight if I can. Even though Joseph technically lost this round, there will be justice.

Attached: Heads.png (703x677, 91.71K)

Ill finish after im out of the hospital

>Get ready for a fight!
>Get ready for the carnage to happen!
>The J Man vs. The Cleaner
>Two worlds collide!!!

Attached: Janitor vs Super J.png (1278x940, 234.08K)

shhhh, crabs are sleeping
Post buckets

Tournament
It's ok, fren. Some crabs were never meant to leave THE BUCKET anyway.

Attached: dallemini_gm.png (655x848, 780.44K)

dad thread

This one is gonna be wacky

Get well soon my dude

B-but we can post our comics too... right?

Attached: mfw.png (655x626, 669.38K)

two humans: one with magic one without. Who could possibly foresee the events to come

Attached: kif vs.jpg (1280x940, 666.1K)

what can be done when those who were destined to fight refuse to do so. Was peace an option after all?

Attached: kif vs 2.png (1280x940, 315.78K)

TWIST HIS DICK

In times of desperation our true selves are shown
and new ideas come to mind.
yeah but what if thats what he wants?

Attached: kif vs 3.png (1280x940, 344.75K)

I hope you don't make it

Can two engage in a game where the rules are only known to one?

Attached: kif vs 4.png (1280x940, 366.92K)

the answer the to prior question is
"No"

Attached: kif vs 5.png (1280x940, 277.18K)

What has the wizard done? Where is all the color? What is a cornered man to do?

Attached: kif vs 6.png (1280x940, 260.96K)

what a thrilling conclusion, almost as thrilling as that concussion. Truly Kif is the hero we all need an deserve, we should all vote for him bros.

Attached: kif vs 7.png (1280x940, 389.25K)

Here we go.

Attached: Scene 1.png (1280x2912, 269.63K)

Kif coming through!!!

Attached: Scene 2.png (1280x2824, 365K)

Attached: Scene 3.png (1280x2740, 295.01K)