First look at new Batman villain Failsafe

Failsafe will make his first appearance in Batman #125

Attached: unnamed-2022-06-30T183048.666.jpg (1170x1980, 367.43K)

>Bat Ultron

>What? I'm ... I mean, look at me, do I look like Batman? Wayne is nothing.

so its an AI of Bruce instead of alfred from like a year ago
yeah theyre jsut recycling shit now

>Batman in publication since 1939
>Only 125 issues
How?

Batman has been rebooted a few times

Kek

So robot batman?

user, they relaunched the title twice
I think we're like almost close to 900 Issues of Batman if you were to count them together

Dude, is that D.A.V.E from The Batman series?

IIIIIII HAAAAD STRIIIIINGS

BUUUUT NOOOOW IIIIII'M FREEEEEE

Listen, DC hires lazy artists, okay? It's not their fault. They thought the dipshits would get their shit together when they had a paycheck to worry about.

What's to stop Superman from speed blitzing it and tossing it into the sun before anyone can react?

>What's to stop Superman from speed blitzing it and tossing it into the sun before anyone can react?
...the fact that he's still stuck on a another world where he doesn't have his powers? Unless you're referring to Jon, which in that case he probably wouldn't care about Bruce after he called his boyfriend untrustworthy

My exact same thoughts.

Oh I get it now
Failsafe is a robot created as a literal failsafe made by Batman in case he something were to happen to him
Calling it now, the reason it's attacking Batman is because it recognizes him as the biggest threat to Gotham

This reminds me of that robot villain he faced in that Batman cartoon show in 2000.

Is Michael Bay writing Batman now?

Neat. What'll ya bet the story line ends with Failsafe's badly damaged torso/head at the bottom of a pit saying
>Someday... Someday I will save this city from YOU.

Wasn't that Brother Eye?

*sigh It's all so tiresome.

Forgot pic

Attached: Batgirl_Vol_5_39_Textless.jpg (774x1200, 325.8K)

>another villain inadvertently created by the hero

Why do comics, especially Batman titles seem so determined to convince readers that the protagonist is inherently wrong and they should stop supporting it?

Attached: Oh...ok.jpg (512x384, 66.05K)

I'm screencapping this.

post yfw the Batbot gains sentience

Attached: batbot.jpg (1439x1751, 98.89K)