"It's fun."

>"It's fun."
>"As long as it's entertaining, it's good."
These opinions are absolute dogshit. They show a lack of media literacy as well as help to kill art and intellectualism in general

Attached: 1405947072555.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/These opinions are absolute dogshit. They show a lack of media literacy as well as help to kill art and intellectualism in general/image/7S3k2Gbyv8zFVGybP_XxbA/type/op/
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/co.desu.meta/text/I will only judge an argument based on how many times it's been posted, not on the actual merits of the argument itself. I am very intelligent."/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many fucking times are you going to keep posting this shit!
You don't want a real discussion, you just want to stroke your own ego, like every other leftist retard! Fuck you!

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/These opinions are absolute dogshit. They show a lack of media literacy as well as help to kill art and intellectualism in general/image/7S3k2Gbyv8zFVGybP_XxbA/type/op/

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop posting this every week. Keep taking your meds even if you feel better.

Attached: foghorn-leghorn.gif (498x360, 473.06K)

>"I will only judge an argument based on how many times it's been posted, not on the actual merits of the argument itself. I am very intelligent."

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/co.desu.meta/text/I will only judge an argument based on how many times it's been posted, not on the actual merits of the argument itself. I am very intelligent."/

He's a sucker who voted for Trump twice, that's obvious.

Shut the fuck up, stupid retard I'm already in a fucking shit mood with every "intellectual" retard on Twitter and to see this shit in a fucking Any Forums thread out of places? Go fuck yourself!

shut the fuck up moorecuck

>Continuing to prove the point
Lol

>"you can't call me out for posting the same shit over and over, you HAVE to interact with me as i ignore all rebuttals because......YOU JUST DO, OKAY?"

OP, I will be frank with you.
Your claims to want intellectual discussions about the media you consume comes across as disingenuous when you approach the subject with a needless competitive hostility.
You give off the impression that you're fishing for "GOTCHAS" rather than welcoming others to join you in media analysis.
This is only going to lead people to believe that your end goal is to prove that you are somehow "winning" at some sort of arbitrary mental game you've set up for yourself, despite there not being anything to win.
The media landscape is not going to change because you've convinced yourself that you were able to convince strangers on the internet that their tastes are subpar.
It accomplishes nothing meaningful.
You're trapping yourself in this feedback loop where you believe everyone around you is a fool who can't see your wisdom, which causes you to treat them in a patronizing and unpleasant way, which in turn causes them to dislike you more, thus continuously feeding your misplaced persecution complex.
And in the end, you're only going to hurt yourself.
I'm not asking you to lower your media standards or to go out of your way to try and befriend people you would have never gotten along with anyway, but I do ask that you at least try to consider that the way others react to your behavior is the product of logical reactions to unpleasant stimulus.
Once you are able to see that the people you look down upon are people as well, with all the same mental faculties you possess, you'll then be able to gain an understanding and appreciation for why the media they enjoy makes a connection with them, even if you don't personally enjoy said media.
Understanding how even the worst of media can speak to people will not diminish the works you hold in higher regard. In fact, it will only enhance them.

Media is a conversation between the creator and the audience after all. The only way to make good stories is to know how to talk to people.

Attached: odo_cow.jpg (850x806, 92.04K)

>I purposefully entered a thread I disliked and got mad! How could this be happening to me!?

Neat. Except that if it's intellectual but not entertaining, then it also isn't good.

>How many fucking times are you going to keep posting this shit! You don't want a real discussion, you just want to stroke your own ego!
>t. namefag

Well said, what is your favorite Superhero btw?

No, it’s accepting the fact that most media is always passable to mediocre at best but as long as its entertaining it’s fine. You are an idiot if you want everything to be fine art and high quality. It’s impossible and makes you a pretentious snob.

this is Any Forums you fucking retard. this isn't Any Forums where you can trick newfags into believing this shit.

>"I am unable to critically think about the media I consume and refuse to demand better."

>"I am in capable of having a conversation like a normal adult, and thus make false quotations of what others are saying to make myself look like the smart one."

>In capable
Well thanks for proving I was smarter anyway, but I didn't need to hear it.

This post appears to be an automated spambot.