This scene was great

This scene was great.
youtu.be/bruxDFL43Vg

Attached: baymax-tampons-768x342.png (768x342, 277.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-q8hhivtEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here we go again

This board is literally a bunch of NPCs programmed to spam fake outrage every so often

Apparently the bald guy is the generic Trainer they use for teaching beginning CGI work.

>fake outrage
Oh you sweet naive fool. If only you knew how far they have fallen.

Is baymax trans? A pedophile? Im out of the loop.

>just ignore it, bro!

No.

Why does Baymax need tampons?
Who is he getting them for?

>WHAT DO I CARE?
youtube.com/watch?v=N-q8hhivtEk

Hiro

Is no one going to the mention the elephant in the scene?

I am at Any Forums, right?

No, sorry but Any Forums doesn't exist anymore. This is /tv2/

groomer cartoon

Attached: groomermax.png (1439x2114, 1.16M)

Yeah, I also noticed how poorly they fucked up the design on those boxes of Breeze.

t. trans male

Attached: 1648277745505.jpg (500x500, 54.1K)

The comments are so funny. This has killed both Baymax and BH6. People are going to avoid it just like anything with Buzz Lightyear on it now.

Why did they make this?

He's getting them for some kid who's freaking out because "periods mean i change forever, i don't want to grow up" so he gives her some long-ass comforting speech about how biological functions are normal and she is still herself even though her body is changing.
nobody blinks at the fact that a robot dude is talking a twelve year old girl through her first period.

Normalizing periods was a mistake. No one wants to hear about how a crotch bleeds every month, that shit is disgusting and fuck your feminist persecution complex for thinking it's anymore more acceptable than publicly shitting/pissing

Why enter and bump the thread then, just how retarded are you ?

Plus, normal women fuckin hate when they're on their periods. They don't want to be told how beautiful and normal it is, they just want it over with.

Some black girl who is freaking out

>Men are now literally crying that women have periods

What the fuck happened to men in America? Jesus H. Christ.