ASM 5 leak info

entre issue is a shilling on Pete to get people excited to see how he rises and does what he can be to better and improve his life, but entire issue 5 issue Peters' life being an Incel

Aunt May tells him she's moving out of the city and to not talk to her anymore

Peter didn't get any more from Tombstone and get's an eviction notice
No MJ or movement on plot
Peter tries to talk to Randy, but due to him and his situation can't be deal with Peter much in the future anymore
Get a tease of 900
So issue is Peter being alone and homeless but fret not 900 is around the corner

Attached: Capture.jpg (719x535, 51.84K)

This is what the people want to see and buy. Y'all are idiots for loving this crap

>Aunt May tells him she's moving out of the city and to not talk to her anymore
This is just plain cruel.

Entire run is just to get to 900 then Wells gonna bounce soon after for Hollywood and someone else will have to clean this shit up

What the fuck are you even doing, Lowe? Why intentionally tank sales right before 900 and the 60th anniversary?

900 is the Sinister Adaptoid issue, then Wells is giving Peter the gob-costume and doing mutant shit for a while.

Spider-Bros....we lost.

Attached: 1656589835305.jpg (1988x3056, 842.7K)

Yeah he's turning ASM into an X book which is dumb and will probably turn MJ into a mutant so she can be ressurected or worse turn booth her and Peter into mutants

wtf is this

no marvel comics is dying, i jus need them to have their ip in public domain but that's gonna take a century

just let it fail and then a new writer like Jed or Pat take over

Marvel doesn’t deserve Spider-Man.

Nick Lowe hates Peter Parker for being a Straight White Male.
If he could, he would permanently kill off Peter Parker and make Miles Morles the main Spider-Man.

what are the sales numbers on the current Miles book? (not the what-if)

I can’t believe shills tried to claim Zeb Wells was good.

>First Dark Web teaser and Moira skinning MJ in FCBD
>Then Duggan tweeting that Wells never left the X-Office
>Then ASM #9 was revealed to be a Hellfire Gama tie-in
>Now X-Men #12 has a reference to Spider-Man being a mutant
It's over.
We lost. They won.

Attached: 1656590798995.png (1080x1319, 660.33K)

And what evidence do you have that he has this attitude? Any offhand comics on Twitter or interview? Genuinely asking

How many times is Spider-Man going to “rise” from his shitty decisions and poor life?
It feels like Batman having to rise from Bane taking over Gotham every week.

Thanks Marvel.

Attached: B061C826-FB09-484D-9B75-198CDB9F71D6.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

I feel like there is so much melodrama and forced tragedy in Spider-Man that it is to the point of parody.
Like, I am shocked there isn’t an issue where Peter Parker crashes into a truck of manure. Then returns home to find his dog committed suicide.

Poor Gog

Uncle Skip returning is the only thing missing