No seriously. What was the thought process behind showing off your fetish to your college class?

No seriously. What was the thought process behind showing off your fetish to your college class?

Attached: F9805708-D79E-41D4-94CF-A1D85012D5EF.png (1334x750, 1.19M)

Asserting your dominance

For some people, all they know is their fetish...

Attached: 1640744329074.jpg (1226x848, 268.31K)

Power level too high to contain

Uh, that's an art gallery showing off some priceless masterpieces. I don't know why you think there's some sort of fetishistic angle to it.

You wish your balls were the size of his

Having balls that big is a sign of cancer or a STD. No thanks

I distinctly remember having this guy's account at one point in my life, the fact that he actually did like this, with his mother's involvement no less, is baffling. The thought of walking into a gallery space and seeing a man's furry cumflation wank doodles is fucking funny.

There was also that one artist who had a similar art school exhibit but with hyperdick furry statues.

Ikkypanda? I think they showed a bunch of their obvious fat and hyper furry fetish sculptures as part of an MFA show for their graduate school, which is fucking insane.

To show the virgins that you mean business.

how would you save this show?

still banned from the stupid cult discord

Did this fucker try to Chris Chan himself and become god?

Man some absolute internet autist needs to drop the full Mike and Melissa lore. I know basically that this was Mike's animation school thesis but theres definitely way more to it than that, right?

There’s multiple names in the credits so shit needs to have a deep lore. A damn shame he came around when he did. Mike could’ve been a internet legend but was only active between 2010-2014. To late to be hyper focused like Chris Chan yet to early to be catalogued and archived since it was in the early days of Kiwi Farms

There's surprisingly not much to it. He made the animation as a pilot and one of his professors showed it off in class. I don't even think it was supposed to be his thesis. It got leaked by his classmates and I assume after that he just started keeping his head down. It's a shame, would've liked to have seen more from him.

he had more videos but he took them down and afaik theyre lost forever

Make more of it. It’s perfect as is. To “improve” it would cause it to lose much of its appeal.

>maybe I even converted some people to furry haha.
Or converted people to totally hating you.

No, he sadly stopped doing all M&M content even though he had more on the backburner. I think he later became a producer for Steven Universe and shit.

>He made the animation as a pilot and one of his professors showed it off in class. I don't even think it was supposed to be his thesis.
That’s even worse. For his sake I hope it was a sperg class of some kind that some colleges have