Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-025749-619.png (720x626, 419.37K)

Yes please. They are such a pain to make no wonder your people survived the holocaust I couldn’t make it through one batch!

Yes
Now where is your mom? I'm here to pick her up for our date tonight. You can come to but be warned, we are gonna get pretty loud after 10 and you might not be able to look at your mom the same way again

Attached: 43076699-DB07-4B7C-A516-94DDBCC39359.jpg (500x281, 13.24K)

Your sins will be cleansed once your body turns to ash

Attached: 1535140573406.gif (320x240, 234.35K)

>implying she wont be starry eyed and wanting to know why her mom sounded so happy

Well she's gonna find out how her half siblings are made

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

No-one tell her.

pain to make? the fuck? Do I need to post the recipe again?

If you dont mind.

>Aw, did you make those just for me?

Libby shyly nods and smiles as you take a latke. You can tell she really tried her best, and you’re touched that she would go through the effort even though you’ve only been dating her mom for a short time.

Leah walks in from the hallway. It’s your weekly date night and she’s been getting ready in the other room. She fumbles with her last earring before looking over at Libby. “Did my little miracle make latkes for us?”

“Mmhm,” Libby responds, “you guys seem really active on these nights, so I made these to give you plenty of fuel!”

Leah’s eyes widen as she nearly chokes on her latke mid-bite. Most of your dates have been low-key — until you both get home, that is.

“Heh, um… Well yes! It’s good to stay active!” Leah awkwardly blurts out between chews. She looks over at you a red with embarrassment, quickly taking another latke to buy some time.

>That’s really sweet of you Libby. And your latkes are delicious!

Saved it (you think). No awkward conversation needed. Leah smiles in relief as she swallows the rest of her second latke. A little impressed, she gives you a sly smile.

“Well,” Leah says, “with all these great latkes, I think we’ll have plenty of energy for later!” She glances to you with a quick wink.

“I thought you’d like them!” Libby says proudly.

“So do you still need a ride to Molly’s?”

“No, apparently their house is infested with some kind of rat roach,” Libby responds. “But maybe you could show me the game you play when you get back? I’d love to learn an adult game now that I’m a woman!”

You and Leah look at each other. Maybe an awkward conversation is needed after all.

Attached: 9C46ECC8-3E43-4155-8930-25AA4A316615.png (1180x2530, 1.04M)

Okay, Authentic Jewish schmaltz and latke recipe for Pesach.

Schmaltz: this is just chicken fat. If you ever get chicken quarters in the big ass 10lb bags for 65c a lb, these are ideal for rendering schmaltz. Just thaw the chicken, and ready two tall and wide pots suitable for baking (no plastic). You can also use disposable aluminium pans, but they must be the large lasagna size. Rip the fatty skin of the chicken, and dump in a pan. Arrange skinless thighs in a different pan. Season with garlic powder, salt, onion maybe, parsley (but not sage, rosemary, or thyme because it's under copyright).
Season your skins the same. Cover tight with foil and bake at 250 overnight. Let cool to room temp. You now have a shitload of floating fat, ready seasoned. Spoon it off, or pour into a tin can. I use a lard can, but once used a tomato juice can for months on end. This is liquid gold in the Jewish kitchen. So many dishes like golden wedding soup are in lock step with big emotional events, which is why old knackers would say something was schmaltzy if it was sentimental. Most Jews were very poor, so large amounts of schmaltz were saved for ill people. Sometimes the high calorie soup with matzo balls, kniedelen, would be last thing one ate before dying.
Because of kashrut law, pigs and lard are treife, non-kosher, so the goose was the kosher pig. Nowadays we use chicken.

Take the skins, now cooked, and put into a skillet, add a little fat, and fry. These are gribenes, being Jewish pork rinds.

Now the latkes -

Time to introduce Leah and Libby to “Oyakodon”.

you'll need :
>4 potatoes
>onion
> schmaltz or oil
>an egg
>flour
> garlic powder
> an oven, skillet, bowl
> flexible sense of morality

Latkes are not a science. They're an art, and easy. Literal children make them. Faster or slow depending on how hard you hit them. It's traditional, it is our custom. Sit, stand, etc.
Get a few potatoes, maybe 4. Peel and wash. Get a big onion and cut into rings as thick as two nickels, then quarter the rings.
Pass the potatoes over a coarse cheese grater, add the onions, stir well. Add garlic powder until Drakula begs for mercy - or a good sprinkle. Add 1 egg, and beat it like a slow child.
Then we add enough flour, normally like 3 heaping teaspoons full, and stir. The texture goal is cold chunky peanut butter. If it can pour, it's not thicc enough. You want a latke wad, not a latke batter.
Heat some schmaltz in a skillet. You're not floating them. This is pan frying not deep frying. Wop that thiccness into the skillet an egg size wad at a time, and flatten with the hand of the child. They will know the stove is hot. Or use the back side of the wopping spoon if you're a pussy.
Fry until the onion is little dark brown, which means the potato is already done. Flip, ready. Re-wop until the batter is done. This whole process take 20-30 minutes.

Top with sour cream or ranch dressing. Applesauce is for G-d damned barbarians.

I’d prefer your feet if that’s fine with you.

Attached: libby footsies.png (2238x1626, 1.8M)

Later that night, you and Leah return home. Leah quickly checks on Libby, who appears sound asleep.

“Ok, she’s out,” Leah whispers as she gets closer to you. “I’ll try to be a little quieter this time.”

She leans into you and gives you a deep, long kiss. You start undressing each other as you move toward the bedroom, with Leah struggling to hold back moans between each kiss.

As you move to the bed, you both nearly crush the plate of remaining latkes placed carefully on the edge of the bed. Leah lets out a little chuckle. “That’s my girl.”

She playfully feeds you a cold latke before continuing. One thing leads to another until Leah is straddling your hips, riding you with a hand over her mouth to keep quiet. Your hands move between her plump ass and curvy hips as you guide her up and down your shaft.

“A-HA!” shouts Libby, shining a flashlight from the now-open closet. “You can’t keep your game a secret from the BLOODHOUND OF TRUTH!”

You and Leah freeze as you both stare in shock at Libby, who of course is wearing her little trenchcoat getup.

Leah dismounts you and falls to the side of the bed. “Libby, I can explain—“

“NICE TRY!” Libby proudly interrupts, “I think I’ve figured everything out.”

Leah watches in dread as Libby looks slyly at your cock. Libby opens her jacket to reveal she’s completely nude, and then leaps on the bed and straddles you just like she saw her mom do.

She grabs your cock and adjusts her hips so the tip is at her entrance. She slowly lowers herself on you as her expression quickly changes from confidence to surprise.

“Unngh… This may be a little… Harder than it looks…”

It’s a really tight fit. But determined to be the winner, Libby slowly rocks her hips as her breathing gets heavier.

“S-so I t-think… I think t-that each… Stroke l-like this… M-muust be a p-point…?”

Attached: 614546FF-F710-43ED-8E0F-4FE37B052859.gif (640x410, 769.85K)

It's pretty funny they made the Jewish girl the conspiracy theorist

WAS BORN WITH LATKES IN HER EYES

here's the thing tho. - she was not wrong. Oddly packaged, but Libby was right in that history had been edited to remove an inconvenient figure. Kind of weird how the same show claimed Lincoln freed the slaves when he actually supported slavery, but whatever.

Libby tries to go faster as she struggles to take you all in. The shock starts to wear off as you and Leah snap back into reality and realize the full situation.

“Ok Libby, I think you’ve won! It’s time to get—“ Leah tries. Maybe there was still a way to end this and forget about it completely?

But there wasn’t, and Leah knew it. And so did you. It was time to make the best of it.

Libby continues in the same motion, her eyes clenched shut in discomfort as she leans over your body, her hands tight against your waist. Leah looks at you, then at her daughter, unknowingly having her first time.

“Libby, sweetie,” Leah whispers, “let me help you.”

Leah sits behind Libby and gently caresses her shoulders.

“B-but… Don’t you w-want to win?”

Leah lets out a small smile. “I think you got this round. But let me give you some advice…”

Leah adjusts Libby’s position so she’s leaning back slightly and resting in her chest. Guiding her hips, Leah moves Libby so your cock directly stimulates her g-spot.

Libby’s eyes widen as she lets out a gasp. She tries to say something before her g-spot is hit again, and she lets out a long moan.

“That’s it Libby… You’re doing so good…”

Libby moves faster and gets louder as she begins to climax. Leah looks over to you and gives you a knowing look, blushing between a small smile.

As you’re about to cum, you grab Libby’s hips and hold her down. You cum inside her, quickly filling up her tight pussy as the excess jets out onto you.

Libby takes a moment to catch her breath, fully reclining into her mother’s arms. “So,” Libby pants, “I guess I won huh?”

Leah gives her daughter a kiss on the cheek. “Yes you did,” she whispers.

A few moments pass as Libby quickly regains some energy. Excited, she quickly double takes between you and Leah.

“Don’t give up so easy Mom! Best 2 out of 3?”