10 years and this is what we get?

>was meant to be a badass samurai animated movie with a black samurai voiced by Samual L Jackson
>producers rejected it because it's not "universal"
>turned it into some furshit movie set to release in 2014
>animation team basically did nothing and just had a few storyboards
>producers give it to another animation studio to be released in 2017 but once again nothing happened
>once again, set the movie to show at 2021 but then randomly without any affair set it to open at June 2022
The trailer looks like fucking dogshit!
>Doogle tier of celeb voice actors that haven't been relevant in years
>animation looks like pre spiderverse Sony tier animation shit
> designs look fucking bland as fuck
>unfunny meta jokes and cat shitting themselves is a punchline to a shitty joke
>will be a Viacom plus exclusive after the movie inevitably fails and makes barely anything worth shit
Wow, this should of tossed this movie in the fucking bin and did something else!

Attached: trailers-paws-of-fury-the-legend-of-hank-scaled.jpg (2560x1927, 572.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vp-bhtqFu34
youtube.com/watch?v=0P4wcVYKGAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have something very important to tell you, Hank.

post trailer

Since Nickelodeon is involved they’ll probably make a TV show out of this.

screen cap this.

youtu.be/vp-bhtqFu34
One of the worst trailers I seen

Nickelodeon shot themselves in the cock by canceling a bunch of ongoing shows and other properties because no kid is just going to watch those new SpongeBob spinoffs, if you look at streaming numbers Paramount plus is at its lowest where even sony's peacock is kicking its ass. It will probably be those tax breaks animation shows where it gets even more cheaper as each season goes.

I remembered that this was considered "lost media" and there's a bunch of retards crying about how this film was never going to release, what a was of resources!

>black samurai voiced by Samual L Jackson
That already exists

Attached: 5898EF31-E69A-47B1-80A5-E3A005FE30FE.jpg (458x687, 81.03K)

Oh great, another Artctic Justice.

And supposedly a goddamn remake of one of the greatest films ever made, while having absolutely none of its balls, Blazing Saddles.

the animation looks very interesting, i will check it for that

Half of the trailer I saw was nothing but unfunny fart jokes. I was interested in this movie until I saw that shit.

same, it seems painfully unfunny but i can see it has heart put into it. It's probably going to end up being a worse The bad guys, a furshit movie with amazing animation and art direction and a sub-par story.

The iconic
>give a character a sword but and never have them slash or stab anything that’s not a robot because kids will die if they see blood
>make a comedy with the main characters being fighters who rarely fight

This had far more SOVL than it had any right to. Also I feel like at some point the writers had a draft of the scrip where Sio was a brocon and another one where she was Afro’s ex, and the drafts got mixed up in the final thing so she acts flirty with both of them.

>paws of fury
NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

Attached: paws of fury.png (673x439, 212.88K)

In the latin american dub of the movie the MC name is changed to ''kakamucho'' which means ''shitsalot''.

They didn't do a show for Rango.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ which one is Sakamoko?

Attached: 1645137986921.jpg (343x343, 14.06K)

Kinda does looks like the same aesthetics and art style of this movie, except this probably costed a lot more than usual cheap projects

That's not Mace Windu.

I don't know about you but I'm excited for this movie to come out since it has plently of slapstick in it. It seems like Any Forums just absolutely hates any animation that doesn't have lore in it now.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P4wcVYKGAE

If the final product is basically that, then the movie is good.
>but 3D has no soulllllll
Rock Dog (the original) had 10/10 slapstick and it was 3D.

What are the chances of this being good?

There's bits in there that are clearly callbacks to scenes from Blazing Saddles like the campfire scene and Mongo crushing an entire saloon against a wall.

After watching the trailer I have to wonder, are you right in the head?
That looks like a cheap Chinese movie.
Did you just stop watching after the first 30 seconds?

They were planning a Wonder Park show that was almost certainly well into production that they scrapped after the original director was rapey and the movie bombed