Do you prefer American Mario or Japanese Mario?

Do you prefer American Mario or Japanese Mario?

Attached: A3EDF5F4-42BC-4BF2-9038-509472D97D28.png (726x492, 350.8K)

>Do you prefer DIC Canadian Mario or some new artist trying to imitate Yoichi Kotabe?

Fixed your question.

I wish we got jap design Mario with the voice from the DiC cartoon. I'm not looking forwad to it, but I hope Pratt draws from that same Brooklyn accent for his take on Mario.

Japanese Mario is 26 so fuck him

Japanese bing bing wahoo Mario is superior. Anyone who thinks he is "bland" or "sterile" is just too cynical to enjoy a character who's innocent and sincere.

Let’s just get this over with

Attached: dryuydjrd5jyhdrt.jpg (640x918, 223.77K)

>Age 26 but looks like he's in his 30s-40s
>5 foot 1
>300 pounds
What's wrong with him

Attached: media_FO3yHpSXIAksXc8.jpg (561x546, 38.92K)

Nothing. He's perfect.

I would fuck 6th panel Link

>Age 26 but looks like he's in his 30s-40s
This is because of the mustache. If you remove it both him and Luigi look way younger

Attached: 0tz33ho0dyb41.jpg (460x602, 32.25K)

Japanese is cuter

>Capable of near superhuman feats of athleticism and durability
>Perfectly fine in the vacuum of space
>Can fling giant turtles and gorillas as if they weighed nothing.
Clearly, it's everyone else who has something wrong with them. He's in perfect shape.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M-A GOING INSANE

I like DIC Mario better he looks more round and short like a gnome

Dic!

Dic is always the correct answer on Any Forums!

Mario is honestly superhuman.

>Like some of the Dic takes and designs
>Can never, ever admit this due to someone's stupid comic from 15 years ago

There are actually oldfags here that still don't like Mario's Italian accent...

I prefer Japanese mario before the mario mandate.

Attached: 1652952078936.jpg (355x500, 43.53K)

I prefer the build of American cartoon Mario, but everything else about Japanese Mario.

>has that panel about Samus
>has other comics about how he loves Other M

Attached: 1655417479820.jpg (540x824, 313.2K)

SMB3 has peak Mario, even the in game look is perfect as far as 2d games go.

He started doing peace signs again in Super Mario Odyssey

Attached: file.png (400x329, 318.88K)

You can enjoy them as long as you don't autistically claim they are The One True Canon and that Japan somehow sold out when they "stopped using them".

It baffles me how it's even a question if it's better than SMW. All SMW has is Yoshi and secret exits.

I find it hilarious Miyamoto said he wants Mario to be as great as Mickey Mouse. Doesn't he know that Donald Duck is the real fan favorite? Mickey Mouse is shit. And Mario has a huge obstacle, Mickey Mouse briefly had a personality. Mario never did since Nintendo inhouse Mario games went out of their way to ensure Mario does not show much in the way of character. Same to other characters like Link or the Inklings from Splatoon who you control.

In fact the ONLY Nintendo character that truly from the beginning had a defined personality is Fox McCloud from Star Fox and you all saw how Nintendo ruined him.

It's still crazy to me that he considers the fucking Zelda TV show to be canon. The rest of them can be blamed on their American manuals, but Zelda was only ever Link's love interest in the TV show.