THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER Clips

youtube.com/watch?v=j72Y0xfFbdo
youtube.com/watch?v=gEf10QZlNbY
youtube.com/watch?v=o80zNMUuFIw
youtube.com/watch?v=J4z7dLib-b4

Attached: Thor.jpg (1200x785, 119.14K)

I thoroughly enjoyed Thor Ragnarok, but I'm getting some bad cringeworthy vibes from Love and Thunder.

KINO

KINO

KINO

THANK YOU BASED TAIKA

It's only cringe if you're not being ironic. Taika's a genius he's doing all of this on purpose.

Looks fun.

>it's shit on purpose
Good to know.

I'm only seeing this for Balekino, the "Thor's ex-gf is the new Thor" subplot can suck my left nut.

Attached: gorr.jpg (582x327, 26.39K)

Thor was my favorite of the original MCU trio but I get the feeling he's not gonna get a respectable sendoff like the other two

You are correct, mostly because this movie is not supposed to be a sendoff and the mid-credits scene sets up Thor 5.

It doesn't even serve as an ending to Thor because it sets up Thor 5.

Hemsworth said he has no plans to retire from the role and is interested in beating Hugh Jackman's record of 16 years playing Wolverine.

Hemsworth knows that his non mcu films flop so I don't blame him

>It's supposed to be embarrassing

Attached: bully maguire.jpg (500x500, 29.71K)

He's doing pretty well on Netflix.

True but Rush was a genuinely good film and Extraction was a fun 80's throwback action movie.

A perfect example thank you

>Omnipotent City
Wow they actually went there. I guess they're going all in with Asgardians being genuine divine gods now. Good, I fucking hated the ancient alien explanation.

Attached: omnipotent city.jpg (624x960, 221.39K)

So does Bale kill Thor?

Can we at least admit a shattered Mjolnir having shotgun capabilities is a cool idea?

absolutely

No. He actually redeems himself in the end.