So why do you suppose Andy didn't want this little guy after seeing the movie?

So why do you suppose Andy didn't want this little guy after seeing the movie?

Attached: lightyearmissionsoxfeatureplush2.jpg (400x584, 274.32K)

He will after he watches Zootopia.

He died.

Andy prefers dogs.

>plush and not made out of plastic
only fags buy plushies that'll never appreciate in value lmao

it was apparently completely sold out

Why was Buzz the ONLY star Command member that anyone wanted a toy of?
>Toy Story 5 is the forgotten members of Lightyear teaming up with Stinky Pete to destroy all Buzz merchandise

Attached: buzzes.jpg (1000x563, 100.09K)

Because Buzz is the main attractive of the film with suit and mission.

And thinks this is why the movie dosen't seem like the one he saw, a 90's movie about space ranger should have being a epic space adventure full of color and aliens, Light year isn't like that

The same Stinky Pete from the second film? He wouldn't do that, he was reformed and got over other Toys popularity after he finally had an owner that played with him.

when did that happen?

Reformed? No way. Did you see that Barbie? The best Stinky Pete could hope for is getting mind broken enough to enjoy it.

Only Buzz and Zurg existed in Toy Story 1 and 2.

Attached: toy-story2-disneyscreencaps.com-6533.jpg (1920x1080, 303.25K)

Because it's not a movie from the 80's or 90's. I've never seen someone sigh as much as Buzz did in the movie. It felt like a teenage girl wrote his lines.

Maybe Pixar should have made Buzz and Zurg the only major characters in Lightyear then.

Maybe they should've made a good film. Because in real life it's a box office bomb.

Attached: eyes.gif (400x293, 2.6M)

Do you like the other ones?

Well you see he saw a movie where a space ranger who didn't protect his quadrant from the evil emperor zurg who's also not an emperor and also the space ranger who only exists because that first space ranger didn't listen when he was told repeatedly not to go on space adventures and was shown over and over that space adventures were bad and in the end didn't want to go on space adventures because going on space adventures was bad when you could babysit a bunch of annoying twats, and then he immediately thought "Let's go on a space adventure!"

Clearly, Andy saw a different movie than the rest of us did and for that I am envious.

The cat was found out guilty of sexual harassment and grooming after the film release. All his toys were pulled from the shelves and he was dropped for the sequels.

No

I knew they were gonna make toys of this fuckin' cat.

Hah! It means nothing! Disney will write a movie where the movie was a HIT and sell a ton of MERCH to that movie audience!
Then you'll be SORRY

Wow really? What an insightful genius you are.
Any other stunning predictions?

Al's Toy Barn is a discount toy store. That alse wasn't an indicator of high demand for Buzz Lightyear dolls, but rather an indication of poor sales.

I haven't watched the movie and I never plan to do so, but I know they have an unbearable "holier than thou" vibe that makes you want to pilot them into a mountain at speed.

You, personally, are going to kill this company.

Expensive and hard to find according to the director.