Is it true that the other if not all the crew members of other current Disney TVA shows despise Dana Terrace and Alex...

Is it true that the other if not all the crew members of other current Disney TVA shows despise Dana Terrace and Alex Hirsch?

Attached: 1646677286619.jpg (1280x944, 99.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Wolfsteak_/status/1537597885147058176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like something Any Forums would make up to cope with their crippling hatred of these two faggots.

>twitter.com/_Wolfsteak_/status/1537597885147058176
Somewhat

no, it actually sounds like something Groomer+ pedophiles would make up to try and distance themselves from Dana and Alex's pro-groomer activism

I've never seen anyone talk negatively about Dana except Luke who is obviously biased

Luke Pearson?

>Liked by Hamster And Gretel writters and Molly McGee creators

Ohh i always had the feeling that The Molly Crew didn't get along with The Owl House crew based that the Owl House crew never mentions Molly McGee

Why would pedophiles distance themselves from pro-pedo people? Your logic is deeply flawed.

It's called being a crypto

The same reason other trannies try to distance themselves from Sophie Labelle; they say the quiet part out loud.

Attached: assigned male.jpg (1280x1699, 376.08K)

>people not liking their boss

Stop the fucking presses

Attached: everyone was hurt.png (500x370, 288.13K)

Yes.

Attached: Ah Sweet.png (1816x1752, 1.97M)

just ban anything disney related already

I don't get it
Could also be that they don't work near each other.
On the other hand, many that worked on Amphibia praised Matt as a showrunner, I havn't read much praise to Dana or Alex.

It's a whole thread of industry people indirectly throwing shade at Alex for his weird and shitty behavior, including peeing in trashcans in plain view of his emplyees apparently

Luke Weber, industry burnout

Ehh Luke Weber is one of Any Forumss Chris Chan's he dosn't count, however that Bill Botz and Bob Roth and a Storyboarded from Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur who worked on Glitch Techs and Rise Of The TMNT who don't like them raises more questions.

That might explain why Disney hasn't greenlighted a new show from a Gravity Falls alumni like Matt and Dana

It's an open secret that Alex Hirsch is a huge dick head.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-154112_Twitter.jpg (1080x788, 247.62K)

Who is this faggot and why is Any Forums obsessed with it?

Honestly half of those people are hacks.

Disney treats DTVA shows like shit, don't know how the TVA guys still working can sincerely defend the company

I don't like DanaHirsch but Nico is a brown nosing faggot

The fuck does this mean