Releventoss

Releventoss

Attached: FWCKZ5aXkAELYN3.png (940x300, 28.24K)

…what

Attached: Stonerooms.png (1000x500, 99.86K)

Another underage thread

...how does one get a gun unsafely? Like, it was loaded and with the safety off when the guy handed it to you?

i don't care if they do it unsafely

from black people

she looks cute

Which is why we shouldn't ban either

wheres the sus?

Let me explain it for you
>Some want to ban all guns same as some want to ban all abortions
>Those in opposition make the claim that restricting or forbidding access to X will cause people to get X through unsafe means which will make the problem worse instead of better.

>...how does one get a gun unsafely?
In a back alleyway, with a coat hanger.

Whoah... it's almost like... those in glass houses... shouldn't throw... stones?

I have a rape fetish, and this turn of events is doing wonders for me.

same, but it's a starting a family fetish

Is this an old comic or a new one?

Why does that tranny care about abortions so much anyway?

It’s a pretty stupid comparison because getting guns “unsafely” still happens under current laws, while back alley abortions didn’t happen before abortion was basically banned from half the country. And gun legislation is about trying to implement some control on gun violence by at least making some checks, unlike 2nd amendment absolutists who insist even people who are mentally impaired to a point they can’t handle basic finances should be able to run around with a gun and now thanks to SCOTUS, conceal and carry everywhere.

Banning abortions creates more danger, gun legislation doesn’t because nobody is taking everyone’s guns away no matter how many times you hyperventilate about it. A spouse who domestically physically abuses their significant other shouldn’t have a gun for the obvious reason that they’re likely to kill them, because just having a gun in a house automatically raises the risk of someone dying in the household compared to a house with no guns.

I mean, you only need to buy from one Black person with several guns. What you said is stupid.

where's the amogus

For the same reason the incel cares so much about guns.

>Banning abortions creates more danger
bruh you're literally killing babies, by definition, nothing is "more dangerous" than by definition, killing

All tree panels have amogus
It's the Karens face, left lance forms the vision port and second one the leg gab.

Liberal lady has a point though. Abortions are gonna stay at the same rate, it's just that now more women are gonna die, that's all. Whether or not that's fine by you is another story.

>Whether or not that's fine by you is another story.
depends on their race, obviously

By banning abortion you force women back to back alley abortions that are less safe as well as endanger and kill women who will not get the medical treatment they need properly when they miscarriage a pregnancy, or suffer from pregnancy complications, because doctors fear prosecution if they are accused of helping to abort a pregnancy and will postpone treatment until it’s absolutely safe for them legally. And when you prosecute and investigate miscarriages and jail women for alleged abortions, you incentivize women to not go to the doctors even when they need medical help. You actively make it worse. And since you also want to ban sex ed and contraceptives you’re increasing the number of unwanted pregnancies when you get your way.

I mean at that point it doesn't matter I think. Black women and latinas are used to having like 50 kids anyway so they'll tough it out. White women though will most definitely get an abortion be it safe or unsafe. If anything more white women are gonna die from this.

Old. Very old