Lightyear

I hate people so much

Attached: v07pllai7b791.jpg (680x510, 61.35K)

Don't care, not watching it and not taking my son to see it.

fpbp

They made a big deal of it so I made no deal of watching the movie. You can have all the lesbians you want but the moment you call it brave I'm out.

That's okay, people hate faggots too.

On a side note, the mermaid at the party is my waifu

Attached: sketch-1561758169669.png (1370x1080, 1.66M)

>I hate people so much
same

Movie is fucking boring… good thing i went to chilli’s right after

this post is brave and empowering

Disney's first gay moment is Gaston deciding against going for non-stop foursomes with the Bimbettes.

This was my issue too.
I don't even particularly care for all the gay brigading because it's honestly lame as fuck, but retards will really look at shit like this and call it "brave" when it's only for like two seconds and is probably only lesbian because everyone have been jerking off to that shit even before gay shit was considered more acceptable in popular culture. Nothing new under the sun.
That said I hate how the movie looks the more time passes. They really brushed aside star command for this shit?

Attached: 1653647681914.jpg (735x561, 44.56K)

Yeah, it’s nothing to get excited about as a fan or supporter of LGBT+ content, it’s just that homophobes object to anything LGBT+ related on principle, no matter how brief or chaste.

However, I must give Disney kudos for not letting the scene be cut and just having the film banned in several countries instead of doing a round of self-congratulatory press and then quietly cutting the scene in other countries.

Put another way — Disney didn’t oversell it this time, the backlash was just disproportionate.

I honestly hope this is when the dam bursts when it comes to Hollywood flipping off these kinds of fucked up dictatorships. After coronavirus why should the western world give a damn what Xi Jinping thinks of our movies?

Also, can we please stop pretending anti-LGBTQ stuff is about Christianity now? China is anything but Christian and they're against it too.

Remember Onward

>Disney Pixar's first openly LGBTQ character to be voiced by Lena Waithe in animated movie, 'Onward'

Attached: onward-officers-1582326610.jpg (480x706, 78.51K)

So the movie’s doing pretty middling at best in the domestic box office. If I were Disney I’d be regretting simply letting it be banned in so many countries.

You shouldn't take your cumsock outside anyway

Yeah, this can’t be how they wanted to go. I’m expecting this to lead to some kind of change in strategy moving forward.

Maybe they won’t make fucking Buzz Lightyear origin story spin-offs in the future
Also they clearly planned to make a sequel to this. There’s an end credits scene and everything.

How many "first" gay moments/characters does Disney have now

Yeah, they already had a cartoon spin-off from 2000. All they had to do was reboot it with modern graphics and it would've been great. We can't have nice things anymore bros...

Attached: Mira_Nova.png (444x355, 206.07K)

Also pic related

Attached: 4chan-buzz-ai.png (1170x519, 90.84K)

lol

We gonna act like gays and trannies don't exist and can't exist untill they all kill themselves or pretend they are straight while crying in their sleep.
This is the endgoal, remember.