Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Season 5 and Samurai Jack overall?

Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Season 5 and Samurai Jack overall?

Attached: 5D0E0BBB-D843-4D38-A04A-3E24F9826BBB.png (858x358, 149.99K)

S5 had an incredibly strong start, stumbled on the finish. The game fixes it, causing the series overall to be enjoyable.

Was good in the first half
Ran out of steam in the last half
Overall, was a satisfying ending to a great series

almost has overated as Cowboy bebop
almost

Thought it was good. Most of the shows (usually cartoons) I watch, I never cared or even thought of what the fandom thought. It was pretty surprising to see Any Forums screencaps of people being outraged by this season. For a season that was created way past its due date and a more "adult" like direction it felt like a good continuation of SJ (the show) and eventually what would happen to Jack if he stayed for too long. I will say the whole ending was a bit of a mind fuck, especially that wedding for me.
Sounds like you just didn't like it or understood the hype of it user

Attached: Edspw4BXsAAUBlN.jpg (1200x675, 68.18K)

the first 3 or 4 episodes were pretty good. Back half switches between mediocre and complete shit.

Perfer if it went down the king Jack route.

Eh
Comics already did it
I prefer the show to have it’s own original route

I loved watching it with you all

satisfying what?

>I prefer the show to have it’s own original route
fuck off, originality for the sake of originality is cancer

I wished jacked stayed in the future and tried to make the world he was living in better

>I will say the whole ending was a bit of a mind fuck, especially that wedding for me.
is this bait?

this

I like something to have it’s own thing than to copy even if it is good
Just makes me want to watch the original instead of it’s copier

Ending had jack get back to the past and save the future
Granted it did erase people from history but it was what was going to happen

For me it's AFAF

All I remember is the ending dropped the ball bad enough that the video game had to do damage control.

Not sure how you would find this bait? I found the ending unsatisfactory, while seeing Jack as a damaged man fighting his personal demons was cool, it was a nice change of pace to see him fall in love. Seeing Jack and Ashi's relationship progress and their trust for one another grow was a highlight for me, though I get the whole thing about Aku and his defeat, in the moment it was a "WTF". Though at the very least Jack seems to how found peace with death and having the memories of his loved ones with him

Attached: tumblr_oqadfv2TgL1qetqrbo6_500.gif (500x230, 2.97M)

>I like something to have it’s own thing than to copy even if it is good
wtf?

I’m saying that you should do your own thing than trying to copy something else just because people considered it good
It’s why those Disney live action remakes suck so much.