I've seen old threads of the flash ep 1,what happened to co and can we ever have hype like that again

I've seen old threads of the flash ep 1,what happened to co and can we ever have hype like that again

Attached: The_Flash_season_1.jpg (260x355, 108.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=471PPYd6XcA&ab_channel=AllPowerScenes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iris happened and it killed the show

The Flash movie will produce a similar evel of hype

Attached: 1621660494017.jpg (718x983, 206.87K)

iris was always there and what about for other shows

>can we ever have hype like that again
Never again which is sad. I'm only watching it for the occasional pic related but otherwise I just fast forward just to get a breakdown of the major plot. They should've done these 5-ep mini arcs way back in season 3. Deathstorm was really cool and it's a shame there's virtually no more talkback threads for these. Early 2010s were special times.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

>can we ever have hype like that again
No.
This was way way before superhero fatigue set in
The show itself peaked in the middle of season 1

I'm still here and enjoying it. The mini arc thing has been a massive improvement. The only thing I don't really like from the new show runner was some of the force drama, reusing the mom actress too much etc.

I'm hoping season 9 has a big team up adventure with Ollie and everyone gets to come back. I thought Metal or Blackest Night would be the most likely "events" to end on but lately they've been namedropping some weird shit like Mandraak and bleedspace.

Also no shows get good talkbacks anymore, except Stargirl I guess. I blame zoomer attention spans and no one watching shit live

>iris happened and it killed the show
Iris died, got absorbed into Cavanagh Thawne who was inside Letscher Thawne. Pretty massive improvement.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>we are the flash
Except moment the show died
RIP

Same, but I hope season 9 is the end. There really isn't anything left to do at this point. All the adaptation and live action debuts in the world can't save this show from itself.
>I blame zoomer attention spans and no one watching shit live
Live TV in general is dead and it saddens me. Participating in live threads are always fun, akin to watching shit with friends. Nowadays the only thing that still gets live discussion are either uber popular Any Forums stuff or sports. Tthis is where the trend is going, so I guess it's just post watch discussion for everything now.

Damn that sounds cool, I dropped the show somewhere with the force users and his mom was the speed force or some shit. There was just too much drama every character had to have some internal crisis going on every season.
Talkback threads were grea, I think alot of people dropped the show helped with the no talkback threas

So has Ezra Miller been missing for like over a week?

next episode flash and familia use love and understanding to get the 'negative' emos to undo all the shit and bring iris back.

though the thawne/wells reveal was pretty fucking gory and full blown based. reminded me of old school tom savini effects. bonus points in wells killing pajeet's bf in front of her and laughing. all the while flash is just standing looking annoyed.

Her screaming just made me laugh and I don't know why. I get the emotional effect they were trying to get, but wew that was some hammy shit.

I have them in my basement actually

Her reaction made it better. Someone had to scream. I must have said wtf ten times as that happened

werd. i got fucking hard. now i want to see 'track-slut' rule34 style.

>It was me the whole time Ezra...

Attached: ReverseFlash.jpg (249x202, 10.51K)

god Id love to watch Eobard fuck that fagget

Yep honestly though I think he may have killed that girl and himself. After this his career is pretty much over

Attached: B99A607A-D772-49A4-85A4-2BA17CB3322B.jpg (318x454, 25.07K)

Aside for the $200 million blockbuster that comes out a year from today?

If you can make it through this scene without cringing:
youtube.com/watch?v=471PPYd6XcA&ab_channel=AllPowerScenes
Then this show was made for you

Do you remember the first time we saw the lightning? We will never have that kind of hype again.

Attached: IT HAPPENED.gif (350x210, 2.52M)