Why doesn't Andy own any merchandise of her?

Why doesn't Andy own any merchandise of her?

Attached: Lightyear_Alpha_Class_Collector_-_Izzy.jpg (1500x1463, 94.71K)

Her design is shit, nothing to do with her race. All the designs in the “fake” movie suck

>nothing to do with her race.
lol

Attached: jew fren.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

No kid wants to play as a nigger faggot.

I can't stop looking at the bottom half of her legs and comparing them to a Zaku's.

Attached: 1843a2177212b3f8f87795cfca94b169--gundam-deserts.jpg (564x752, 57.65K)

How many of you guys actually had any female character toys??? Princess Leia was probably the only one I can actually think of and it was her in disguise from ROJ

Attached: image_2022-06-22_222043193.png (425x516, 285.28K)

Because she was marketed towards girls

Because toys of female characters from boy franchises aren't made. Remember how Marvel and Hasbro refused to make toys of female characters from the MCU until people complain ? Also she didn't exist in the 90s.

girls want feminine toys

Molly and her peers would rather buy Barbie.

>Remember how Marvel and Hasbro refused to make toys of female characters from the MCU until people complain
They still linger in the bargain bin. I don't think i've ever seen a single Black Widow figure leave that limbo.

She's fated to be a shelfwarmer.

Attached: DS1XE-dUQAAQVT8.jpg (2048x1536, 577.85K)

same

what do they do with the toys that simply aren't going to sell

>How many of you guys actually had any female character toys??
Never had one lol but I always wanted a Xena figure that I saw at a toy store once. Was embarrassed to ask my parents for it because a) it's a lewd toy more or less, and b) it can be seen as a doll. So in my childish mind I thought I would be seen as a pervert or a faggot.

The same reason he didn't technically own a Ms. Potato head toy, but his sister did?

I had a Gwen Tennyson/Lucky Girl toy I kept in my underwear sometimes while I slept

I had a few but not many.

I never understand how people use restock toys as evidence of Star Wars failing.

I had a few of the Exo Squad girls. Also some female GIJOEs.

>restock
lol they wish