Why is Phase 4 so unhype?

Why is Phase 4 so unhype?

Attached: 1655934861331.jpg (2000x2000, 744.76K)

Multiverse shit is already so played out. I can't care less about secret wars at this point.

It’s hyped just fine. Last two movies made a lot of money. Thor will make a lot of money. Business as usual.

>Business as usual
Usually capeshit doesn't lose to other movies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-130222~2.png (1080x1509, 630.05K)

alright, you're pushing the limit of "how often can i make this exact same thread"

Attached: descending bear.gif (268x201, 477.48K)

BASED CRUISE

AAAIIIIIIEEEEEE SAVE ME KEVIN FEIGE

GotG3 is the only movie in phase 4 that will be good. Grim.

Blade and The Marvels will be kino

>Blade
Will be watered down PG13 crap.
>The Marvels
If it's anything like Ms Marvel or Captain Marvel, then no lmao.

Phases 1-3 were pretty tame on the woke shit but now they cranked it up to 10.

Based. Can't bruise the cruise.

>halfway through the phase
>still have no idea who the big bad is
I assume Kang since it ends with Ant-Man 3 and F4 but god damn there was barely any buildup to him.

I was hoping after Loki we would see various Kang variants show up in different MCU movies to some capacity, but it looks like they're just doing the one evil Kang.

>OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOMEN IN MY CAPESHIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LE BASED AND KEKPILLED NOT LE BASED AND KEKPILLED NOT LE BASED AND KEKPILLED NOT LE BASED AND KEKPILLED AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
get a better hobby

Unhinged cope. I liked Wonder Woman and Wandavision. Your shitty movies aren't immune from criticism just because they have vaginas in them.

uh oh malecel melty

Genuinely mindbroken.

Attached: 1649768297404.webm (420x750, 2.99M)

Have sex sweety.

>i like the capeshit starring a palestinian killer and le tradwife
not suprising

What does this have to do with Captain Marvel being shit and Ms Marvel flopping?

Attached: 1655916202958.jpg (720x821, 89.28K)

Gigabased.

>start losing the argument
>W-WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO ANYWAY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
like clockwork

I still need to see this before it's out of theaters. Definitely not watching Thor 4 this summer.

Attached: 504bhws84c191.png (1963x1039, 1.4M)

the office t shirt really sells how big a fucking loser this guy is

Most sane Disney shill.

The problems that Marvel's had since Phase 2 (Lack of recurring villains, mood whiplash because of the constant quips, major threats being dealt with in a single movie) are finally coming home to roost. And that's not even getting into the lack of stakes and lack of direction after Thanos has been dealt with.

If they didn't kill all their villains they could do a fucking Masters of Evil saga, but they just don't want to do that.

>No where near as strong a line up of characters.
>Lacking the ability to to to uplift new characters.
>No Avenger film to lead up to.
>D+ shows being largely mediocre.

Attached: 12445219.jpg (300x300, 47K)