Just finished inside job, i think it was good but not great but i'm happy that it got renewed...

just finished inside job, i think it was good but not great but i'm happy that it got renewed. the style was derivative but the animation itself was really impressive at times and the writing was solid all around. reagan a cute!

goddamn is her dad fucked up though

did you guys like it?

Attached: 1631691039398.jpg (681x383, 90.09K)

I really enjoy it, Reagan's dad is funny but also and asshole.

>did you guys like it?
It was ok. the 2 main characters were pretty good but the side characters were forgettable for the most part. Robotus was neat and I hope they use him more in season 2.

Attached: 1635280515158.jpg (2048x1720, 246.13K)

Also share some fan art.

Attached: 1635207123396.png (1303x2408, 858.94K)

i don't think any one member of the team aside from brett was developed or got any serious character moments, but i appreciated them conceptually.

maybe i don't watch enough shows, but it was cool that the protagonist had a team of underlings that worked for them. is that common? it felt like a change of pace from when the hero has to do everything themselves.

I can't really think of any of the top of my head.

Attached: 1635487059209.png (937x1248, 627.8K)

Attached: 1635280150833.jpg (1199x506, 92.56K)

what does she see?

Attached: Fry&LeelaIJ.png (571x589, 358.75K)

really really really better than expected
the 3rd Gravity Falls season imo

>they did it to Chris Chan

Attached: dad'shome.jpg (800x502, 49.01K)

i'm pretty sure this is a common theory but i seriously doubt JR really got disappeared. he told oprah to take the wrong elevator and he could have easily faked that video and is probably a new member of the robes.

i wonder if that's the main reason i liked it. just gender swap dipper and mabel and you're halfway there. although that complicates things because i want reagan and brett to smash

Andre was the weakest character of the group imo, wish they didn't make him a walking cliche but the rest of the gang kind of point that out in Reagan's fake funeral so I can't fault them too much.
Wish we saw more Gigi

Attached: sssss.png (666x619, 628.75K)

Sex with Reagan.

Attached: mwah.png (1667x932, 713.96K)

realistically what's her body count?

they could have combined myc with andre and lost very little, the only thing he did that myc couldn't was point out racial stereotypes in 80's town. gigi was cool though, and i don't usually like that archetype

>they could have combined myc with andre and lost very little
Pretty much yeah.

As for Gigi, I did enjoy the character, but she was definitely underutilized in Season 1A. I don't think she even got a single arc to call her own outside of her news reporter stint in the '80s episode.

Attached: The Bath.png (706x754, 921.71K)

Will robo regan be relevant in season 2?

Attached: 1655231191321.png (612x830, 157.22K)

robussy

there are a bunch of loose threads hanging around

>flat earth guy in the hollow earth
>buzz aldrin flies off
>robo reagan not recovered

i can imagine them building up some sort of endgame

This show is frustrating because all the premises are good but the writing is just really phoned in and almost feels like they wrote a first draft and didn't think over how to improve it. The 80's one especially bothered me.

>entire premise is them going to a town stuck in the 80s and being nostalgic about it, and the joke is that the people in the town are nostalgic for the 50s
>only throw that joke in at the very end instead of just having the town be as obnoxious about 50s nostalgia as brett is about 80s nostalgia and would've helped drive the point about it being a cope way better

everything feels like they just have to explaint he joke or go for the most one note take on it when even a little bit more time in the oven could've let them be clever and fun and have the show stand out a lot more instead of just being kinda mid waifu bait.

I can see the flat-earth guy and robo-regan coming back, but what could they do with buzz aldrin?