This is your fault. Any Forums

This is your fault. Any Forums.

Why didn’t you save her?

Attached: 165D152E-6C4B-452B-B590-80E9F2D18506.jpg (720x821, 89.28K)

I'm not even white, but I was too busy watching anime to watch this.
Call me when she gets naked and we get to see her tits in a bath scene or something, till then I'm not interested.

Why didn’t the millions of other Disney fans watch it?

>I was too busy watching anime to watch this.
Based anime fan.

love the dude implying most Marvel fans are white. Truly makes me think

Never cared about her in the comics, why should I care about a TV show starring her, especially after all the other shows were practically unwatcheable.

Because you love MCU's Captain Marvel!

Whites are a minority worldwide, maybe it just sucks even for Marvel TV standards

>People like to watch shows where they're represented
>Make a show/comic focused around muslims
>Muslims don't watch it and neither does anyone else

THIS IS WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT

Attached: 1080226.jpg (1200x800, 76.54K)

Didn't see that either, and Tony was right.

is not like whites are the majority anymore in their own country, couldn't minorities team up and watched this show?

I didn't start watching it until yesterday, will watch the third episode today. It's not entirely my thing tonally, but it's well acted and charming and has potential.

Does Disney+ even go out to Muslim majority nations? I'd bet against it.
It's not an expensive show, and it's entertaining (4 me) and I'm fine with it being a thing.

Yes. Return niggers to teritary characters and viewership will come back up, where's the problem?

well yeah, if im white i would love to see white superheroes. wasnt that the point of blackwashing superheroes because apparently there is a potential market for brown people that hasn't been exploited?

Why are people like this?

It's true. People have a hard time supporting colored heroes because of racism. BP is more the exception since he has black swag to attract all the blacks in America to watch.You just know Falcon Cap is gonna do worse than Steve Rogers because he's not white and blonde.

Those are still good numbers for what's a teen drama, aren't they.
I think the problem is that people are expecting Kamala to be something she's not. She's never going to pull Spider-man numbers, she's just not that kind of character.

Because the comic was obnoxious enough and everything I've seen about the show seems to crank that "ADHD QUIRKY GIRL" shit to eleven

>give literal who c lister a show
>nobody watches it
couldn’t have seen that one coming

I don't care that the show exists, I just hate Twitter people that want to blame whitey for any and all problems.

Attached: 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 2.03M)

>I'm not even white, but I was too busy watching anime to watch this.
Sigh, weeb

Attached: Japanese hate weebs.webm (576x1024, 1.97M)

Sorry m8, like I said, I'm not white, so why would i engage in white culture when I could just watch anime instead?
Not like this shit is my culture anyways.

Isn't weird how Moon knight, a show with a mexican and an egyptian didn't have this problem?

Attached: IMG-20220618-WA0012.jpg (785x694, 58.37K)

>Does Disney+ even go out to Muslim majority nations? I'd bet against it.
Yes
Indonesia, Malaysia, etc

Attached: disney-hotstar.jpg (700x393, 48.59K)

>representation matters!
>n-no not like that!

>>People like to watch shows where they're represented
Nah, only burgers are obsessed with representation.

he's literally admitting POC need white people more than white people need them

There even meme about Disney+

Attached: Percuma boikot Lightyear.jpg (1080x1080, 81.82K)

Moon Knight has big names attached to the project. M Marvel’s lead is an unknown with a mediocre ensemble.

I dislike the idea you need to "support" a product you don't like for political reasons. Like, who the fuck thinks that makes sense?

Tweets like this make so much more sense when you realize that to them race is a mindset rather than a biological thing.

Apparently Indonesia is the ONLY Muslim majority country with Disney+, from Disney's own site.

They should've made her college age and let the other girl play Kamala. People don't like really kid superheroes because it's mostly manchildren watching this.

Attached: actor-yasmeen-fletcher-192175_large.jpg (426x600, 66.13K)

Leftism is essentially the belief that people should not be allowed to withhold something others need from them. Wokeness bumps this notion a notch on Maslow's pyramid and assumes the same on moreal support and validation instead of material needs.

Not entitled to my attention.

>I just hate Twitter people
This is a sensible stance no matter their affiliation or place of origin or race or creed.
Twitter threads should be an automatic week ban, with a permaban for repeat offenders.
Alas for the smartphone era.

You are literally giving it your attention at this very moment.

That's only ethnics. White people don't stand up in theaters and start cheering when Captain America or Thor do literally anything

>let the white passing girl play the main character
Not helping the point OP is trying to prove.
She is cute though.

>literal who tiktok comedian
yes this represents all japanese people everywhere

>Loudly proclaimed whites aren’t welcome
>Shocked whites don’t watch

Manchildren interested in current year DC and Marvel comics or watching children's cartoons like Steven Universe are infinitely more cringe than weebs.

>They should've made her college age and let the other girl play Kamala.
She's generic looking, and I guarantee she didn't look this good at Kamala's actresses age either.
I applaud them casting a young girl for a H.S. kid, she will age rapidly enough.

"Twitter" and "people" is an oxymoron.