Gumball is clearly emotionally damaged and highkey needs therapy

Gumball is clearly emotionally damaged and highkey needs therapy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 10-33-54 gumball watterson - Google Search.png (490x691, 182.36K)

he just needs to bang his mother

He just needs to suck more titty

Attached: dbz4gvv-69ea9f8a-ea1c-4bcf-a442-ad6bfec2913d.png (577x649, 38.35K)

Is there any way to get therapy in this world?
It's so fucked up and they are aware of it all the time that I don't think it's feasible

Anyone got the implied incest edits that were on YouTube?

>try to get therapy
>get prescribed pills
>the pills are alive
>the therapy was also alive

Attached: nude penny.png (256x304, 117.75K)

You could probably write a decently funny and/or heartwarming episode about some kind of cartoon psychologist or group therapy (think Wreck it Ralph)

Are there any good fics where Gumball travels back in time and bullies his own father? I already saw a few images on the internet about it.

>You could probably write a decently funny and/or heartwarming episode about some kind of cartoon psychologist or group therapy (think Wreck it Ralph)

Well then,let's do that. I'll start.

Gumball was in his room crying,he cried so much the room was completely flooded,and Nicole got drenched when she went up to check on him.

After wringing herself out she asked what's wrong, expecting to hear a mundane answer. Something a kid his age is expected to deal with, like bullying, schoolwork, crushes, etc. Instead she was shocked to hear that he's crying over the existential dread of living in a crazy cartoon world. Fortunately, she knew someone who could help

"Well Gumball,I think you should see Miss Valiant"

"You mean that weird old lady who just moved in? How can she help?"

(I'm picturing a girl from a very old cartoon universe, a Betty Boop or Minnie Mouse type, someone who has been around a while and has seen the evolution of the animated world)

"Trust me Gumball,she's very experienced."

>Fanfiction on Any Forums
Every day a new low

In almost every school episode he goes to Mr. Small office, that counts as therapy

The Gumball exclaimed "therapy is for fags though!" And though to himself

"I know what will make me feel better...i going to say the N word"

I wouldn't even trust Small to look after a pet rock.

Nintendo!

I'll volunteer to be his the rapist.

>volunteer to be his the rapist.

You Sir need to be on a watch list !

The episode cuts out as a filler panel is placed on screen with the line "Technical Difficulties"

Attached: 1613926173434.png (1592x895, 1.44M)

neat concept, but it oughta be someone even older, like from when animation first started like with Fantasmagorie in 1908. An old rubber-hose character; someone so creepy looking and out of place in modern day animation, but has an incredible wisdom to them and a worldly view that grants them decades of experience in the animation biz.

*over a century of experience